..Your Worst Injury...

by OUTLAW 38 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Most of you know,I live in the Wilderness..I am my own Doctor..I smashed my knee-cap,and it Frigg`n Hurts..It will heal,but I will suffer till it does.........What was your worst injury and how did you get through it?.............For me it`s Rum and Pain Killers right now..Not too much of either,or I won`t be able to Survive in the Wilderness.............................................OUTLAW

• asilentone
    asilentone

unfortunately, I broke my nose twice. Can anyone foot the plastic surgery bill for me?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dr.OUTLAW will do the Surgery for free..It will take my mind off the Pain!..............................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• compound complex
    compound complex

Sorry, OUTLAW! What did you do to cause that kind of injury? Take care.

Two ruptures, one from lifting a piano up stairs and the other from just too darn much lifting and heaving and stupid moves over the years. I seldom wait for help. A while back I did more of the same. Can't teach an old fool, I guess. When I sold my parlor grand it took 8 men to move it. Wimps!

Be careful out there.

CoCo

• musky
    musky

There is one time a bear came at me in the woods. grizzly, I think it was. It threw me to the ground and started in on me with those claws.........

Ohhh, I can't lie...........I got a boo boo once as a kid and I think my ma put a band aid on it.

I hope your knee gets better.

• AlexHall
    AlexHall

I broke my hand once and managed to crush 4 teeth in the process. Slammed into a wall running. Rather stupid, i know, but they told me faith could move mountains, so i thought I would start with the wall. As history taught me, it did´nt work

I been at the hospital two more times for injuries on my face. and still manage to look good

Ignoring the pain, is always good, painkillers if that dont work

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Outlaw....

Maybe this is one of the times you should quit playing Festus.

Get the mule hitched up and get your butt into town.

You need to get to ER. Things could be worse than you know.

Call someone. Get going.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Take care and be well soon Outlaw!

A large pipe wrench (or adjustable spanner depending what you call 'em!) fell on my head. I 'only' got concussion though - had it landed a few inches forward it would probably have smashed my skull.

The injury caused havoc with my short-term memory and co-ordination. I spent weeks having to think about how to do even basic things. I remember once dropping something on the floor and then standing for almost 10 minutes working out how to pick it back up It was quite frightening and I still shudder when I recall how it felt.

I took painkillers for the headache but you can't do anything to help memory and co-ordination loss except re-learn!

• cattails
    cattails

For me it was head trauma from a game of hide-n-go-seek heads colliding.

Head trauma, can't you tell? YUP!

Hey OUTLAW, share the rum and I'll go nurse ya till your better poopsie.

Jus' kiddin'

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

poor you -

I've torn my lateral ligament playing football. I still sometimes have to wear a knee support sleeve for jogging.

But my worst most scary injury was when a a screwdriver I was using slipped and pierced my eye but fortunately missed the pupil. All healed now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit