Hi. Just popping in with an observation Id like to share and any feedback Thanx.

by chrisjoel 25 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

No matter how he interprets these events, the fact that he says it messed him up for 2 years is very telling.....even if he thought it was a ghost, it really wouldn't "mess up" someone for 2 freaking years! He is probably having hallucinations.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I've "seen strange things" in reflections or in my peripheral vision, checked them out and found nothing. I generally write it off as an optical illusion. Sometimes it's a reflection of a reflection of a passing car outside. I've misplaced items, searched high and low for them, and not found them. Sometimes I'll find them years later in a most unusual place. Just a couple of weeks ago my entire house shook almost like there was a mild quake. My bird freaked out too. My neighbours didn't hear or feel anything. I checked the house for damage and found nothing.

W

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Thanks Old Flame for the invitation.

I think being away from JWs and even xjws makes me more open, less judgemental- everything you experience Doesnt somehow revolve around things you once believed- so maybe Im just less cynical than most here. At the very least I think HE believes what he saw and at best I would say I have no reason to doubt the guy so yeah I believe him ..anyways i didnt come on here for anything other than to share this which i think is pretty damn amazing.

• whyizit
    whyizit

The mind can be tricky sometimes. I remember as a kid, in the mid-west, we would sign up to de-tassel corn. For about two - three weeks straight we would ride a bus all over the state in the hot sun and pull tassels off of corn so it would not pollinate. I remember sitting on the bus at the end of the day and talking to the other kids, and I would have to take a second glance up, because I swore I could see corn growing in the aisle of the bus. I thought it was too much sun, but then one of the other kids said he thought he was spending too much time in the corn, because he kept seeing it growing all over the place. Turns out a group of us were having the same "dellusion".

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

This always happens to others and not me. Why?

For years I've been telling people if they find any ghosts or demons to please send them my way. I've spent over 42

years on this planet and still haven't seen a ghost,demon, alien ( I mean real aliens not illegals sneaking over the boarder)

I even went to a couple of supposedly "real" haunted houses that a few of my friends dared me to go into.

And after careful analysis, my over whelming conclusion was that they were full of crap not ghosts.

But getting back to the original post of the thread, why was it a "black man" ?

Why not white,Oriental, native american, Arabic, Indian etc. etc.?

Do you think he's been watching Cops, Americas most wanted or something similar and has images of a black man

coming for him? It's amazing how the mind works on what its fed.

Just my two cents worth. Might not have anything to do with whats going on in his life.

P.S. Tell him if the disappearing "black man" shows up again to try and engage him in conversation. If he can get him

to talk ask him if he needs work. I could put a disappearing black man to work tomorrow around here. I could use him

on some of my investigations into the bizarre, strange and supernatural.

Regards,

StoneWall

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Are you kidding Stonewall! Dont you think i drilled him left right and center with questions like that one? Yeah damm right I DID! Ive yet to see a ghost...so ..when it was right behind him i asked him "well why didnt you at least jab it with your elbow while u ran out to see if it was a solid object " (of course he said he was petrified by that point)..and I think the exact same thing If I saw a ghost the first tihing id do is say GO ahead and scare the crap otta me but first tell me..ahmm Have you seen God yet? l....yeah any question that pops outta my mind! But this guy saw a black person he says as solid a figure as Me so, who knows why it was a black guy, but he said it was a black guy so what?

He did go on to say other stuff i just abbreviated the experience for sharing here but ....(ahhaaaaa Ducks 1 Redwings 0 ..Grrrrr) back to what i was saying , he told me when he shared this with his parents back home his parents were not surprised and told him they had also had such experiences ...so go figure...all i know is that he is a stand up guy..so....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit