Hi. Just popping in with an observation Id like to share and any feedback Thanx.

by chrisjoel 25 Replies latest jw friends

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Hi to everyone. I really havent been on here in a while, but recently a coworker, who i respect, told me of an "incident" that happened that I really cant explain..so for the hel lof it ..thought id share :)

For clarity here some background on my friend/coworker:he is a Siek Indian, the type that wear a turbin/bushy beard, very sensitive as to being "brown" in an agressive way ie: not the type to take any crap from anyone..., very smart, anyways he is about to get married now, but, 3 yrs ago in his dorm room at the University Of Windsor in Ont Canada his roommate left for the evening. He takes a shower, then goes to the mirror to shave and says from the corner of his eye he sees a flash of "something" go by him very quckly/ faintly. He dismisses it as "whatever". He continues shaving and in the mirror he sees a black man leaning against a the wall and quickly turns around and nothing is there. He is freaked out. So not knowing what to do he continues shaving a a few seconds later sees in the mirror, the same black man sitting on his bed. He turns around and "it" is no longer there. Freaked out even more he hastens to finish shaving BUT a few seconds later the "person" is standing RIGHT BEHIND HIM inches away from his face....HE BOLTs out the door completely freaked out and doesnt go back in until his roomate gets home...He says the experience messed him up for 2 yrs.

He continued to have strange things happen like when both roomates left the room and came back later the air conditioner would be turned off and dishes moved around in the cabinet to where they werent supposed to be...

So how do we account for such strange experiences ppl have. I had continued to cling to the belief that when u die u die thats it...but some things just baffle me and just though id throw this out here for any responses. Thanks.

• minimus
    minimus

He sounds Sikh.

• Johnnytwofeet
    Johnnytwofeet

1) he's lying

2) he has mental problems

3) you're lying

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

yeah spelling was never my strong point ...but yeah..Sikh.

• minimus
    minimus

I mean sick, also.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Demons?

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

"1) he's lying 2) he has mental problems 3) you're lying"

Nope if there's one guy with no agenda its "Amar"...Of course it sounds like it sounds but I have no reason to disbelieve the guy Hence why im posting it...thanks for the responses.....later

• Kudra
    Kudra

brain tumor- did you see the latest episode of "Bones"? same thing happened to Seeley.

• musky
    musky

"So not knowing what to do he continues shaving a a few seconds later sees in the mirror, the same black man sitting on his bed. He turns around and "it" is no longer there. Freaked out even more he hastens to finish shaving BUT a few seconds later the "person" is standing RIGHT BEHIND HIM inches away from his face"

I think this sounds kinda fishy to me. If that was me , I would have stopped shaving and got out of that room.

• The Berean
    The Berean

Somebody's just playing "Hide and go Siek"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit