Time left is reduced!!!

by crapola 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

The end is so close that I DON'T BUY green bananas!

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

TIME LEFT BEFORE 1914 GENERATION IS GONE?

gb

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

BROTHERS!!!!...........(long pause for emphasis)......It is 11:59 and.........59 seconds!!!!!!! Heard that at every assembly since I was old enough to pay attention (and I am pretty old).

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Um, it was said in the FIRST CENTURY!!!

Christianity is an amalgam of many of the belief systems found the hundred years before and after Jesus lived; it is a myth built up in layers.

The expectation of the end is called eschatology; it is the natural evolution of belief that occured as the religion developed.

Not all christian religions expect the eschaton, but fundamentals do, and JW's are fundamentals whether they believe it or not.

P

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ah yes, let's wake up these spiritual turds with another end of the end of the end of the end of the end themed convention.

• joelingeorgia
    joelingeorgia

you hear a lot of this from the TV preachers also. I think there is a definitive difference between religous teachers who try to help

people cope with life's circumstances and those who are simply trying to get money from people by keeping them on the teat of

opium which they keep them addicted to by saying the end is near and there is no one that can help you but me.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

this or is it illegal for NFP ORG. to have savings?

There is nothing prevent a not for profit organization from having savings. There are some technicalities if a nfp takes the procedes of a tax free bonx and invests the money at a higher rate of interest. But that does not appy here.

• crapola
    crapola

Interesting comments everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit