Time left is reduced!!!

by crapola 27 Replies latest jw friends

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Time left for Watchtower to shut down it's operations!!!!

• heathen
    heathen

You people keep saying the ORG. is on the decline but they keep saying they are growing exponentially . People in third world nations are taking to it . Good point tho how they are still money hungry and continue to want to build congregations , I heard recently that from a mineral rights lease agreement they took the money and put in savings , now am I wrong on this or is it illegal for NFP ORG. to have savings?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Maybe they mean time left is reduced for them, since they are cowering back little by little as time moves forward.

I foresee in the future a new name developed for this organization and a attempt to separate themselves from

the former one. It becomes more and more difficult for a religious organization like this to look like a true and valid one

when their past failed proclamations and doctrines are easily accessible all over the inter-net. Dam Al Gore.

• ssn587
    ssn587

For sure, I don't know how much more time that I can put up with the BS coming out of the Society, its so boring now, the only good thing about a meeting is it's normally nap time for me.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Next year's Special Assembly Day theme will be:

Armageddon--It's Closer Than the Inside of Your Pants!!!

The three exclamation points will help the dubs understand that they REALLY mean it this time.

B the X

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Repetition for emphasis Billy..you get a G!!

Of course the time is reduced...the world is going to implode in 4 million years...and the time has now been REDUCED! My life just got reduced more by sitting here typing this too. Luckily it wont be even MORE wasted and REDUCED by spending HALF my frickin life waiting for the planet to end sitting in a Kingdoom Hall.

• parakeet
    parakeet

cameo: Why are the census workers out early marking our front doors with GPS?

Wasn't Passover something to do with marking doors, too? I think this marking started around that time.

How many times have I told you not to stop taking your medication, cameo?

"Time left is reduced." Now that's what I call a great prophecy -- vague, menacing, and wrong.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

This explains a couple of emails I recently received.

• Borgia
    Borgia

Wasn't there some prophesy that if the time was not reduced no flesh could be saved?

Hallelujah! When they say the time is reduced it means God must have whispered in their ear........well.....sort of..........And now they are going to save some flesh. As a bethelworker....I don't know.....with al those lay-offs.......decreasing number of publications............I really would check what's on the menu tonight. It may feature Spaghetti Bolognese but then without the mince......

Time to get moving!

Cheers

Borgia

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What happens when you take something from infinity? You are left with infinity, even though it was reduced by the amount you took away.

Another thing one can do is take an equation and graph it, so that it always gets closer to a particular line without ever hitting it. You will forever be able to say that the distance left is reduced, but it will never totally go away. In the same way, the time left is reduced but will never actually reach zero.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit