Would you rather be Respected, Feared, Desired, or Listened To?

by The Berean 48 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

I like being respected, desired, and listened to. I've never been into the " fear " thing. Because of being a JW for 44 years- fear has too much of a negative connotation to me. I don't want to fear anybody, or I don't want people fearing me. I like being approachable

• oompa
    oompa

D

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Feared by men, desired by women.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Bummer if you mixed those up, huh Keyser?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Bummer if you mixed those up, huh Keyser?

There are times when I'd settle for being desired by men.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Oh I get it Berean. I thought those questions were being asked, to engage people, in a meaningful exchange. My mistake. I was never really good at small talk, but I guess it's an artform. I don't mind a bit of banter.

My suggestion ( only a suggestion) " if you want a fluff thread, don't ask profound questions. John Doe and Min are experts and can teach you. They can also switch to intellect mode when they want, but you can usually tell when they do.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Oh one more thing. You're not shunning me are you? Please tell me it isn't so.......... LOL!!!! Hippocrate!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
  • Sad emo
    Sad emo

Listened to.

Imho, being listened to is the foundation for the other 3 since you can't really evaluate how you feel about someone else until you understand something about them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit