6/15 WT- GB More Powerful than Worldwide Anointed- Don't Judge Partaking

by flipper 78 Replies latest jw friends

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

No matter what tune they play, the membership will dance to it.

This is the obvious sign of cult behaviour. Because they've made this claim to have been established / or appointed by God, this is why they have the "right to command their followers , and this is why the followers 'obey' because they truly believe they have this God given authority. They know that when they put something in the watchtower it will not be questioned...but blindly adhered to without question.

So then, Gods word is not the final authority, but their word is the final authority. What power they have ! The membership truly feel they are making the choice in complying and agreeing with everything they teach, but what they don't realize is that if they stopped "playing the music" they wouldn't even be walk on their own strength. The org. has the music playing continually, just sometimes they turn it up a bit louder.

• flipper
    flipper

IKNOWALL558- It is exceedingly cult behavior- I agree ! The WTY society has set themselves up as God - so the rank and file members will just eat this information right up without even thinking on it. I truly feel most of them are mentally asleep during WT studies anyway . They are just like mind controlled Zombies - very eerie

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump this thread up for any who'd like to comment as I'll be working all night. Your comments welcome ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump this thread up for the poster END OF MYSTERIES to see the article in June 15th where the GB claims to be the ONLY" faithful & discreet slave " and the rest of the worldwide anointed are sliced tomatoes who ARE NOT asked for any input into ANY new articles printed ! Enjoy

• TD
    TD
    "Similarly, today a limited number of anointed men have the responsibility of representing the slave class. They make up the GOVERNING BODY of Jehovah's Witnesses . THESE spirit-anointed men oversee the Kingdom work and the spiritual feeding program."

Is this different than what has been said since the early 80's? (i.e. Since there has been a governing body)

• flipper
    flipper

TD- Sorry for the delay in responding. My computer froze up and the internet shut down when I tried responding 2 hours ago ! Probably Bethel monitoring my response ! LOL! Anyway :

When I was in the witnesses in the 1970's and 1980's the WT society claimed in publications that the GB was just a small part of the worldwide faithful slave class and that they recieved input from around the globe from various anointed who contributed research towards information that was printed in publications and the WT magazine. Come to find out - the GB lied to us all along in making us THINK there was a worldwide " faihful slave class " but in reality now they come out and admit that ONLY the GB is the " faithful slave class " responsible for supplying the information to the witnesses.

I believe they are strutting their power more now to cover over their screw up of opening up the sealing or collecting of more anointed since 1935. With all the newbie anointed and nutcases partaking of the emblems now with the increases the last few years ( 2007 - 8, 900 partook about, 2008 - 9,986 partook, 2009 - 10,800 approximately partook ) the GB HAS to consolidate their power and let these worldwide anointed know that ONLY THEY THE GB make the rules and print information for the witnesses. Essentially they are covering their own butts and screwups

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

*** it-1 p. 806 Faithful and Discreet Slave ***
    Those forming the Christian congregation are referred to by the apostle Paul as “members of the household of God” (Eph 2:19; 1Ti 3:15), and the same apostle shows that ‘faithful stewardship’ among such household members involved the dispensing of spiritual truths on which those becoming believers would ‘feed.’ (1Co 3:2, 5; 4:1, 2; compare Mt 4:4.) Whereas this was a prime responsibility of those appointed as ‘shepherds’ of the flock (1Pe 5:1-3), the apostle Peter shows that such stewardship of the divine truths was actually committed to all the ‘chosen ones,’ all the spirit-anointed ones, of the Christian congregation. (1Pe 1:1, 2; 4:10, 11) Thus the entire anointed Christian congregation was to serve in a united stewardship, dispensing such truths. At the same time the individual members making up such composite body, or the “domestics” making up the “house” of God (Mt 24:45; Heb 3:6; Eph 2:19), would also be recipients of the “food” dispensed. (Heb 5:11-14; compare 1Co 12:12, 19-27.) Expanded responsibility would result from faithfulness maintained until the master’s promised ‘arrival.’—Mt 24:46, 47; Lu 12:43, 44.

the GB was just a small part of the worldwide faithful slave class and that they recieved input from around the globe from various anointed who contributed research towards information that was printed in publications and the WT magazine.

This is what the JW I am talking to told me.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The GB or past presidents or the consecrated bullshitters in this organization, the anointed class

have spawn themselves out the BS of these people.

In other words the corporate leaders designed and created these special anointed nut bars.

The other name which could be used for these people is the " higher delusional ones ".

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

This smacks of the typical attitude of the GB and its "Nethinim" class. I believe it will not be long before the term "FDS" will be applied to the GB, and the "domestics" to the rest of the "annointed" and the "other sheep". It may well be that they will use the (specious) argument that the FDS in the 1st century was only the apostles, and they had to correct and adjust the other annointed thru letters, inspired writings, and visits. They will no doubt say that God has appointed them to the same role today - indeed, it will be a central plank in the theology. Later, I am sure they will add that the "appearance of the other sheep today, in accordance with God's will, means they too are part of the "Master's belongings", given the to the faithful slave to administer in our day. As such, since Jehovah God and Jesus Christ trust the faithful slave, should we all, whether of the annointed or earthly class? Indeed, the evidence shows that God views our obedience to the faithful slave, or Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, as central to our salvation."

• agonus
    agonus

A recent WT admitted that the anointed have no more insight or holy spirit than the great crowd.

Since they did not say the GB is exempt from this rule, I'm taking what they say at face value.

Therefore, you and I have just as much holy spirit and insight as Jaracz and Co.

So their "authority" is totally baseless.

Prove me wrong if you wish but that's my story and I'm sticking to it if anybody gives me any more BS. You should do the same.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit