A lesbian has been studying with JW for several years!

by asilentone 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Don't let me stop you convulsing please.

Isn't it interesting that your comments are tolerated on here when you yourself appear to be so intolerant? Naturally your comments are offensive and irrational and you probably realise the former and intend to provoke - well I suggest you look for your kicks some other way because frankly you seems a bit weird to me. I think there is possibly something wrong with you mentally which is very sad to see. I will assume that is the case. I think this will be my last comment on the matter as there is no benefit in dialogue with you and the fact that I have to wash my hands everytime I respond to your post is becoming tedious.

Mouthy: although I am sure unconditional love is your own motivation, I can't say that this forum has struck me by the degree of unconditional love I have seen on it. It looks like a cross-section of society in general, which is no bad thing. We all have our pet hates and prejudices I guess. :).

• polin
    polin

GromitSK ,

I see that you don't understand simple things!

But what is the most ineresting is that you like telling bad things about others exactly the same others telling about you!!!

Gromit ,you know,you have very difficult problem with yourself and you can't resolve it.But you must also know(as I say before) that it is not my falt!!!!!!.No one can help you.You must help yourself!!! Sorry!!!

You like fighting aggressively anyone attacking your bad behaviour{you are a kind of person who tells wicked lies about others} and in the same time , your comments make no sens ,unfortunately.You want to say one thing and then (as a result) you show another.It look to me that you have a serious disorder of character.It is typikal for people like you.You become obsessed with everything touch you.And all of this because you fight aggressively and nothing else seems to matter.I see I've touched the spot !!!But ,by the way ,I partly understand why it is- Homosexualists are literally marginalized and you'd simply like to feel better(here).And because of this I forgive you.You really are a very poor person.

So I give You a piece of advice - stop posting your aggressive comments and everything will be OK !!!

And I hope that many lesbians and homosexualists are different than people like you.You should allowed others to read The Bible and avoid aggressivenessIt harms you

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

LMAO

• polin
    polin

Thanku for taking the time to provide your feedback!!!You hold yourself up to ridiculuos !!!ha ha

But I give you my advice - you needn't have introduce yourself !!ha ha !We know everything about you !

By the way, it is not my falt that I'm not homosexualist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit