A lesbian has been studying with JW for several years!

by asilentone 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• asilentone
    asilentone

Well, I was told that a married lesbian that I know of has been studying with JW for several years. I was shocked to see the teacher(I know that sister too) and the student pictured together on facebook. They were smiling big time. I know that she has been attending the meetings and she has also been at the assemblies too. If I was a diehard JW, I would stop studying with her because she is still a lesbian.

• chickpea
    chickpea

one cannot "study" one's orientation away...
    this woman, if truly lesbian, can practice
    abstinence, but she cannot "stop" being a lesbian

in my early/mid 20s i remained celibate
    for nearly 8 years.... it can be done successfully

that is what i keep telling my 4 kids!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

1] It doesn't matter what you sexual orientation is.....

....your study conducter can still claim time for you.

2] They can't throw you out until you are baptised.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

The name that i use on this sight is the name of a Lesbian just to show the hypocrisy of the Borg! !

She and her partner first moved to the Jamaica, Queens area when I was around 9 or 10, I'll be 52 this year and they're still "roommates" ! !

Not everyone that has a roommate is gay, but all ya have to do is look at these two., plus how many people have a roommate for forty plus years, they vacation together, even work together in a Music Studio they own teaching kids piano lessons...

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I thought Thespians were only interested in Shakespeare. I know, bad joke. I can't be serious all the time, you know.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I think if this "study" met 'John Doe', he'd have her "straightened out" within the hour.

B the X

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• StAnn
    StAnn

I'm curious why this woman is still studying. Surely by now she's caught on that her lifestyle is not compatible with being a Dub.

St. Ann

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I'm curious why this woman is still studying. Surely by now she's caught on that her lifestyle is not compatible with being a Dub.

Maybe the relationship between bible teacher and student has developed into something more, and it certainly wouldn't be the first time a JW lived a "double life".

W

• aniron
    aniron

I recall working with a young JW brother (18/19) and we were working an apartment block, and called on a guy (20's). We had a good chat and he took the magazines. It was arranged for us to call back , but as circumstance were the times the guy was in I was at work so the brother said he would call back.

Anyway it ended up with the guy having a study. Time went on and occasionally I would ask the brother how he was getting on, he would say study was going ok.

About 3-4 months on, it becomes known that the brother was having a gay relationship with the guy. The brother was DF'd and I believe moved in with the guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit