A lesbian has been studying with JW for several years!

by asilentone 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Polin

I wish that in the future that you can grow and learn. Just like some homosexual's "change", so do people who feel that homosexuality is sinful.

Having said that, your own comments reveal your feelings, and it is clear to me that you aren't going to change your mind. People who are born homosexual or not to me sounds like a semantics argument about words. I am not talking about kids or babies, but when people become teens and start to experience their sexuality in large spurts for the first time.

Having said that, most people realize very early on who they are attracted to. And now for some revealing statements you made...

No one is in a possition to change the Biblical point of view including myself.So if anyone disagree what I've presented,he or she must ask God because only God is the author of The Bible.

Uh, no. However, if you can help me to ask god about this, I will be happy to listen to his answer.

I love people from all nation and it is not my business to judge people and even God doesn't want we to do it.And of course I never ignorant anyone. Only you or some people like you say that.And so, it is not true what you say about me.

No, you are ignorant. I am sorry, that isn't meant to be personal or an insult, but you are.

But it's not my fault.I know some people who were homosexualists but change their life-style ,really. So I can say that such a change is possible to do.And I still say that no one was born as a homosexualist.And even science confirms this.

Even science? Really? Can you provide even one study that shows this?

And of course it is not my falt that many families don't approval religious leaders who are homosexualists and who rape children.These men were not born as a paedophiles .So no wonder that most people hate homosexualism.And that's all

No, I back up what I said, you really are an ignorant bigot.

• polin
    polin

AlltimeJeft ,I see that you like insulting people when you haven't got euough arguments to confirm your own ideas.It is typical for peple like you.For people who haven't got euough strong personality.But it is not my fault as I say before.In my opinion whatever you say you have a right to do it.But your words explicitly reveal your attitude toward God ,life ,people and in the and your personality and who are you .You haven't got enough knowledge and so you put different people together into the same group( and it is supprise that you demand some things from others that you don't want to do youself)

Just like some homosexual's "change" ,so do people who feel that homosexuality is sinful

You've forgotten that people are divided into various groups( and no matter if you want it or not)You should differ between what can be and what must be.

Next you say:

People who are born homosexual or not to me sounds like a semantics argument about words.I am not talking about kids or babies ,but when people become teens and start to experience their sexuality in large spurts for the first time

It's reveals that you not aware what you say.Such arguments confirm that you are kept in complete ignorance of what you want to prove .Some simple things one should know about (from discussion ,for example as a first point) I very well know that inborn features not necessarily have to reveal when one was born. And they ( like hight intelligence ,for example may be revealed in some circumstances in later time) consist of a programme which is constant for each one during one's all life.So no one can change it.So next time you should "carefully listen to what I say"

You say:

Even science?Really? Can you provide one study that shows this?

You should know what science says about this .Many scientists insist that there is God ,especially physicists.Some of them who praise the beauty and design in nature give credit to God.We are surrounded by evidence of a Creator.The sheer number of stars fills us with awe.And all there heavenly bodies more through space ,not aimlessly ,but according to precise phisical laws.Significantly ,many scientists say that the universe had a sudden beginnig ,the universe that began seems to demand a first cause .God's productions ,including the animal creation ,bespeak His wisdom.And of course physics along with psychology and biology confirm existence of God.And in the end The Bible (itself) as a great masterpiece, a great work gives such evidences.Psychologists some provide researches on what kind of things(features) do people inherit from nature.These science methods try to examine human nature,which reveals many inborn features that Gog gives us.

Uh,no.However,if you can help me to ask God about this ,I will be happy to listen to his answer

Don't worry, I'm not affected by your ironical words ,unfortunately,but I hope you are aware enough what the Biblical accounts reveal in many parts of The Bible.So you can read it himself.But of course if you really want I can help you in that.Romans 1:27 says:

and likewise even the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another ,males with males,working what is obscene and receiving in themselves the full recompense ,which was due for their error

By the way,Freddie Mercury ,who was very well known as a homosexualist before his death deeply regretted being one of the homosexualists .He could have spent his life with his girl-friend,Marry.

So you can say what you want .I'm not going to change what I say before.And I see that what you say about me you say, in fact ,about yourself(according to one of the psychological research)You say:

No,you are ignorant.I am sorry,that isn't meant...

And I say even more - you are ignorant of yourself, ignorant of your own fanaticism.I say once more that no one can change his or her natural sexuality given by God.So I wish you and all like you to study The Bible not necessarily with JWs as the lesbian who has been studying for several years now

• mouthy
    mouthy

Polin!!! your right the bible does speak against Homosexuality

BUT it also talks against lying, stealing,gluttonly,the eye that looks at a woman.lust!
    Gossip,murder,swearing,lazyness, coverting,
    So I gather YOU my friend has NEVER been guilty of ANY of GODS dislikes???
    "Your a better man than I am Gunga Din...."

• polin
    polin

mouthy ,No one is perfect as you know.And I wouldn't say that what I do is all perfect,of course. And whatever I did before, it is important that I stop doing it now.And that's all.Isayah ,1:18 says:

"Come,now You people,and let us set matters straight between all us",says God."Though the sins of you people should prove to be as scarlet, they will be made white just like snow;though they should be red like crimson cloth,they will become even like wool.

So I love God because He gives everyone the same right,the same possibility to stop doing wrong and live forever.And of course I must fight with my own tendencies to do wrong.It is true it is easy to say but not easy to do because our bad tendencies are very strong. But I know that whatever difficulties I may have to put up with, I remember that God,my best fried is always to support me. You say:

Polin!!!your right the Bible does speak against homosexuality BUt it also taks against lying,stealing,.......

And yes,you are right God requires of us not only to avoid homosexual desires but also things,you mentioned, such as: lying, stealing,immorality, murder and so on.And in such points I must agree with JWs although I don't want to

• mouthy
    mouthy

So you are a Jehovahs Witness Polin? I thought so !!!PITY!!!!
    Remember that the Creator told us ALL
    " Judge Not that ye NOT be judged.."
    A teacher if mine in scripture said
    "The things I dont want to do I practice
    Oh wretched man I am"
    It is only when you are born again
    you become like a baby...You KNOW DADDY LOVES you.

& has & will forgive

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

... AllTimeJeff..Jehovah`s Witness`s protect Pedophiles and make Gay peoples lives miserable.......What happened to your brother is a shame............................................Polin.."By the way,Freddie Mercury ,who was very well known as a homosexualist before his death deeply regretted being one of the homosexualists .He could have spent his life with his girl-friend,Marry"..............So you knew Freddie Mercury personaly did you?..LOL!!...........What the hell is a Homosexualist?..LOL!!........I have Gay friends on the board,but I dont think any of them are on a list..Thats the Frigg`n Dumbest thing I have read all day....."Homosexualist".....LOL!!..

..I found a Gay Cowboy for you..He`s not on any "list" either..LOL!!..
    ..Hit the Play button he`s got something to say to you..........> .................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

To be honest Polin's ignorance is the saddest thing I have read for a long time.

• polin
    polin

GromitSK ,no wonder that people like you have a very big problem in a normal society.

You want people to treat you as normal men but they don't ,which make you furious .But it is not my fault that they show you no respect.I think that you very poor people.You want to force anyone to think like you !!! But it is quite impossible!It is so funny !!!

And I must also say that you have very big tendencies (and people like you ) to say about yourself being completely unaware of this ,ha ha.

But don't worry !!I know about it .You needen't have done it !You are ignorant ,really !!And I would say even more -you are laughed at !!!But I don't mind you !! I laugh myself into convulsion

And, by the way, I wish the lesbian to read The Bible

• mouthy
    mouthy

Polin... I find you a very rude poster....
    This board is made up of Unconditional Love.
    Your posts are unloving.

I think you should go in your room

& stay there

• polin
    polin

mouthy ,You are obsessed by JWs ,unfortunately!!!It's make me laugh !!! everyone who is interested in The Bible can only be JW!!!Ridiculous!!!really!!Your and your friends' behaviour make me think about JW's religion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit