Puke alert! There is another JWN - I left a comment

by AK - Jeff 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

An occasional spelling error is acceptable--we all have words that we spell wrong, alternative spellings, and typos (which are all too common and often easy to miss editing). But, when people have a hard time spelling throughout the whole of their web page, that betrays a blatant lack of education (and, by spelling problems I am not referring to terms that poke fun at organizations, alternate spellings, and the occasional typo, but simple words that are not spelled correctly throughout the page).

It is tacky to pick on an isolated error. It is not tacky to pick on widespread spelling errors throughout a whole document, as that betrays lack of education. Perhaps their children should be in bed instead of at the boasting session on Thursday evening, and they should be doing homework instead of out in field circus during the afternoon. And, they should be having fun instead of sitting through a Grand Boasting Session during vacation periods.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

It's not "incorrect" spelling, it's actually a unique language - call it "dub-bonics" and should be celebrated. It comes from a theocraptic edjukashun.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Typical of all fear-crazed culties, the first thing on the website is a message to opposers!

Let's talk others into joining a stupid 19th century carny religion that teaches their people to be afraid of their own shadow.

Get the shell games and the curtains with the wizards behind, the egg-sucking dogs, the bearded lady and let's hit the road with the kiddy magazines with impossibly nutty pictures.

[On the midsummer fairground alive with the sound
    And the lights of the Wurlitzer merry-go-round
    The midway was crowded and I was the man
    Who coughed up a quid in the dark caravan
    To the gypsy who warned him of danger
    "Beware of the beautiful stranger"]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carny#Usage_in_popular_culture

Randy

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Anybody know what "Anerican Sign Language" is?

Wow, you can even DONATE to their website.

And they have a store with their logo on all kinds of over-priced crap! Check out these HOT ladies minishirts. Hope to see some of them at the DisCrap Convention this year!
    http://www.zazzle.com/jwn_ladies_shirt-235633240642987795

B the X

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I see they have mugs with JWN emblazoned on them! I just wish we had competing mugs for the good JWN here.

Jeff

• rebel8
    rebel8

Jeff, Jeff......why don't you stop fault-finding and do something productive and become a regular contributor to their site?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I would Reb, 'cept I don't know an effective way to package what I would like to contribute. It might be a felony in fact.

Jeff

• Jack Burton
    Jack Burton

I just visited this site. It's a great way to induce vomiting. I did post a question under the memorial article. I am hoping to get a reply from one of the kool-aid drinkers. I do have to say that the difference between these two sites is night and day. It's nice to see people whose brains are in the "on" position!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

U can go there and leave a name and location, with a short message!

look, there is someone close to me in Missouri!

You can get you an apostate convert Shells!

• minimus
    minimus

interesting site---wonder how long it will last.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit