Puke alert! There is another JWN - I left a comment

by AK - Jeff 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Likely that they will not allow it to be published to the site. [Pending approval it says.]

Here was the comment I left there.

Are you aware that another site uses the same initials? JWN. Jehovah's Witness Network. First glance reveals many thousands of users over there - and it was started by an active Jehovah Witness over 10 years back.

I am not one of Jehovah's Witnesses. But I find the other site - that you guys call apostate - far better informed and less filled with deluded souls wishing that everyone else will soon die so that they get to live forever in paradise. Most of them are past members of your little religion it looks.

They seem well educated, while honestly, looking at your publications seems quite 4th grade-ish as I read them.

Jerry

Name changed to protect the innocent. LOL

Here is the web-address if you wish to lose your lunch.

http://jehovahswitnessnews.wordpress.com/

Jeff

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hah! BUT: you can get the Study Edition WT (mp3 only unfortunately) under the column titled "Articals" (sic)...

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Good catch Kudra.

I went to look and showed Wifey. Right on the front page no less. ROFLMAO.

Jeff

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The youtube video on that page - I never realised brother Knorr was so soft spoken.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Congradulations.............

Somebody over there can't spell........

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I guess they missed this entire paragraph:

*** km 9/02 p. 8 par. 6 Avoid the Pursuit of "Valueless Things" ***

6 Internet Web Sites: We have an official Internet Web site: www.watchtower.org. This site is adequate to make information available to the public. There is no need for any individual, committee, or congregation to prepare a Web page about Jehovah’s Witnesses. Some have posted the contents of our publications with all scriptures and references given in full and have even offered copies of convention material on a donation basis. Whether profit is involved or not, the practice of reproducing and distributing publications of Jehovah’s Witnesses in an electronic document is a violation of copyright laws. While some may view this as a service to the brothers, it is not approved and should be discontinued.

They are obviously apostates.

B the X

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

But they have nice Articals.

• villabolo
    villabolo

And their video on the UN destroying Babylon quotes the book of Revelition.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Come on guys. It's tacky to attack someone's spelling. Let's stick to important issues.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

http://jehovahswitnessnews.wordpress.com/jehovahswitnessgames/

U can go there and leave a name and location, with a short message!

Look, there is someone close to me in Missouri!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit