Tell the ''Governing Body'' one thing that you've always wanted them to know!

by RULES & REGULATIONS 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

This is what I want to tell them:

Joe Mama !!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Thanks for screwing with my head for so many years!

• sd-7
    sd-7

John 8:35, 36 (NLT): "A slave is not a permanent member of the family, but a son is part of the family forever. So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free."

The words of Jesus Christ himself condemn you. As the "faithful and discreet slave" in Christ's household, you have failed to provide anything except pain and suffering at the proper time. Your days are numbered. You will not remain forever, your teachings will not remain forever. Like every other force for evil in the world, you will be defeated by your own arrogance. The truth, the real truth, is out here, and more and more people have found it, and will find it.

Thank you for teaching me about community bloodguilt--that means your organization is no less bloodguilty than any other. You sent people to their deaths on a pretense of God's blessing. Your responsibility for that will not be ignored, in heaven, or on earth.

You trained me. You gave me a moral compass. You made me an idealist. You opened my eyes, so that I could see you for who you really are. You gave me the tools with which I could destroy you. You gave me the keys to unlock my chains, and I have tasted freedom and I am loving every second of it.

Justice meets us all in time. When your day comes, you will be met with the same mercy you showed everyone else. None. And trust me, there won't be a two-thirds majority to decide your fate. It'll be unanimous.

You put yourselves on the throne, and you are having your reward in full.

The people who wake up have you to thank, because you pushed us to it. You hammered and hammered until the very ideas you molded atop our collective consciousness were shattered.

Oh, and by the way, when you meet the real Big Brother, Jesus Christ, you'll get to experience the fear, guilt, and shame you imposed upon millions of innocent people. You will be humiliated. You will finally understand and be forced to admit before all that you were WRONG.

Until my last breath, I will fight against you for freedom--to preserve the freedom I have earned through years of pain you inflicted, to free every mind I can and alert people to the danger of your organization and any other group like yours. You created the loyalist. But you forged the patriot.

You've taken enough from me. Now it's my turn. You started a war. You better be ready to finish it. You will never own my mind again. Ever.

See you soon. I've got work to do.

SD-7

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

sd-7 said:

John 8:35, 36 (NLT): "A slave is not a permanent member of the family, but a son is part of the family forever. So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free."

The words of Jesus Christ himself condemn you. As the "faithful and discreet slave" in Christ's household, you have failed to provide anything except pain and suffering at the proper time. Your days are numbered. You will not remain forever, your teachings will not remain forever. Like every other force for evil in the world, you will be defeated by your own arrogance. The truth, the real truth, is out here, and more and more people have found it, and will find it.

That is remarkable. Thank you.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Hiya boys! Tidy little snare and racket you have going there. But you know what? Those lackeys you send to study with me, who do your bidding without question, I have been recording their "wisdom" they got from your so called nourishing spiritual banquet. Your representitives have no limit on the lies and nonsense they will tell me to try and induct me into your little cult. Problem is, it's not working. The Creator gave me a rational mind and I will not put that birthright up for sale for any price, and especially not your mess of pottage. These recordings of your parroted lies are being prepared and will see the light of day when you least expect it. People will know what you are about and I will snatch as many people from your ravenous jaws as I can. So, enjoy your reign while it lasts. Have an interesting eternity!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit