Tell the ''Governing Body'' one thing that you've always wanted them to know!

by RULES & REGULATIONS 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You are EE-Vill. EEV-VILL! Did I say EE-VILL?

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello Governing Body,

Hopefully you are checkin into this thread :)

1 Timothy 4 (New International Version)

1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

Charles Taze Russell abandoned the faith to start his own. Does the GB really talk to angels or are they deceiving spirits masquerading as angels of light? 2 Corinthians 11:14 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. Judge yourself and see if you have prophesied the truth or lies? How many times has Armageddon come and gone for example?

3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. In the past you have forbidden people to marry because Armageddon was imminent. 4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer. You teach the vast majority of JWs to reject Christ's sacrifice every Easter and abstain from the physical and spiritual food that is the free gift of God.

6 If you point these things out to the brothers, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, brought up in the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed.

I am pointing these things out to you now.

7 Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives' tales; rather, train yourself to be godly.

Many teachings I find to be ungodly and myths. Christ raised as a "spirit creature" is a perfect example.

8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

Yes there is an afterlife. Also a second death after life as the scripture says. You have created another myth with your teaching in this respect too.

9 This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance 10 (and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.

He is Jesus, my Saviour and of all those who believe.

11 Command and teach these things.

Amen!

12 Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

Examine yourselves and ask if your lives are an example like this?

13 Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching. 14 Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through a prophetic message when the body of elders laid their hands on you.

Yes you teach the gifts of the Holy Spirit have ceased, another myth 1 Corinthians 13:9-11 Acts 2:38-40

15 Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress.

You are diligent but you have no Holy Spirit to guide you. Are you really making progress in Him or just by your own fleshly efforts?

16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

You have created your own doctrine with your own "new light" and your own "holy scriptures". Nothing save but the blood of Jesus. Take His free gift of atoning blood and the water of life!

As the scripture says

Acts 2:39-41 (New International Version)

39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call."

40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation." 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

All the best,

Stephen

• asilentone
    asilentone

stop talking about masturbation in the damn watchtower and awake

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

You are nothing but a bunch of old men who are foolish enough to believe in a God who has done nothing or said anything to humankind for at least the past two thousand years IF the Bible is accurate, which in all probablity it is not. Second you have millions put their hopes and dreams on the alleged promises of this so-called book which is really nothing more than an anthology of ancient religious Judaic writings and not a cohesive book. For these alone you should be ashamed.

Not content with this however, you've proceeeded to setup a Social security net for yourselves at the expense of these same people! Why else do you insist on holding sole control of that organization? You relinquish so called legal authority, yet stay in charge! Why don't you retire? Because you have nothing. Everything for most of you is tied up in Watchtower. You have no Social Security, pensions, 401Ks, nothing. You gave it all to "Jehovah" and he has ignored you in your old age. So you can't let go. Else you would have no homes, health care, or even food on the table. But most of all, you would have no power. And that is at the crux of it all isn't it? You can age "gracefully" knowing that millions adore you even though most of them have never met you or even know what you look like! They adore you and keep paying your social security bills. It really has come down to something as arbitrary as this hasn't it? It must because even psychopaths such as yourselves must know by now that your religion is empty and worthless even as religions go. What with all of the information in books and the Internet on this religion there is little doubt left.

So enjoy your old age because it is all that you have. Too bad that millions of your followers will have no such luxury. Many of them will work hard to their dying day just to make sure that you don't. You truly are sick bas***ds.

Isaac Carmignani

• chickpea
    chickpea

i loved it when my husband
    moved south... if ya know
    what i mean....

stay out of issues
    of marital intimacy

• asilentone
    asilentone

one more thing, fuck you for not allowing my parents to let me play sports in high school!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hey Dudes, Your Horns are showing.

• JeffT
    JeffT

What's the difference between Jehovah and the Governing Body?

Jehovah knows he's not the Governing Body.

Stop taking scriptures about God and Jesus and telling people they're about you.

Mark 9:42
    [ Causing to Sin ] "And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around his neck.

Read some of the comments above and think about the hurt you're causing people.

I really do hope some one at Bethel is reading this thread.

• journey-on
    journey-on

I would like for you to know in the deepest sense of the word how much blood is on your hands. You have no idea how many lives you have destroyed with your misinterpretation of scriptures, especially pertaining to disfellowshipping and shunning. If you only knew how many suicides, mental illness, and destroyed families you are responsible for, you would shudder in horror!

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree
    one more thing, fuck you for not allowing my parents to let me play sports in high school

Oh I love that one. If you only knew how much your foolish rules and unwritten laws have affected me in this area. How I have struggled and am still struggling to find my way to being the kind of fun loving person I would like to be. The kind of person I would have been if I could have played sports and danced and watched TV and movies. The kind of activities that I have a hard time finding time to learn as I am now a Dad and a provider. You have no idea the damage and regrets you have caused in so many people's lives. How we hate you because of that. I only wish there were a burning hell...so you old bast***s could roast in it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit