Tell the ''Governing Body'' one thing that you've always wanted them to know!

by RULES & REGULATIONS 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I don't really believe in hell but if I did I wish all of you GB members to burn there eternally.

• Chalam
    Chalam

1 Peter 2:4-8 (New International Version)

The Living Stone and a Chosen People
    4 As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him— 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6 For in Scripture it says:
    "See, I lay a stone in Zion,
    a chosen and precious cornerstone,
    and the one who trusts in him
    will never be put to shame." 7 Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe,
    "The stone the builders rejected
    has become the capstone," 8 and,
    "A stone that causes men to stumble
    and a rock that makes them fall." They stumble because they disobey the message—which is also what they were destined for. How long GB are you going to reject Jesus and cause your followers to reject Him every Easter? He is THE rock on which you stumble and you disobey His message "do this in remembrance of me" and "you must be born again". He is God with us, He is THE name above every name, He is THE way, THE truth and THE life. His words are faithful and true, He is THE Alpha and THE Omega, THE First and THE Last, THE Beginning and THE End.
    Acts 2:37-38 (New International Version)

37 When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, "Brothers, what shall we do?"

38 Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

All the best,

Stephen

• sir82
    sir82

Hosea 8:7: "For it is wind that they keep sowing, and a storm wind is what they will reap"

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

hey, yeah umm, disfellowshipping really doesn't work.

• Hiding Questioner
    Hiding Questioner

Me, I relish in the realization that you know that the Internet is distroying you and your power. Take me for example, I am a "brother" in good standing and I use this position as a way to prevent others from being sucked into the vortec of your mind controlling world. And I relish the fact that, even though I attend all meetings, you don't have my mind and never will. You have needlessly hurt too many people (including me) and I for one am in to get people OUT. And, don't think for a mnute that I don't know how to play the game. The Elders will not find me out and I love the fact that many of them consider me to be their best most trusted friend. I am sure there are many others like me and I love the fact that there is no way you can find out who I am or stop me.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

THERE ARE NO "MISGUIDED" INNOCENTS AMONG YOU!

EVERYONE OF YOU KNOW IT!

• flipper
    flipper

Go to hell

• heathen
    heathen

They need to ask for our forgiveness and repent and admit they were an NGO with the UN , they are wrong about blood just like they were wrong about the generation dogma and stop protecting pedophiles................

• Chalam
    Chalam

Please read and heed these words of the Master.

From The Message Bible:

Revelation 3:1 "I see right through your work. You have a reputation for vigor and zest, but you're dead, stone-dead."

Sylvia

Amen!

I am going over my "one thing" but here's another for the GB.

Matthew 23:13-15 (New International Version)

13 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

15 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.

Yes that is YOU Governing Body. You shut the kingdom of heaven in mens faces every week and neither do you enter by the gate, Jesus. Yes, there is a really hell, Jesus is not a liar and He has told you plainly of the second death.

He is still preaching, pay attention and act.

Matthew 4:17 (New International Version)

17 From that time on Jesus began to preach, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near."

All the best, Stephen

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

"In that way YOU also, outwardly indeed, appear righteous to men, but inside YOU are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness" MATTHEW 23:28

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit