What was your first vehicle?

by Blithe Freshman 51 Replies latest jw friends

• iceguy
    iceguy

76 Grand Prix

• Blithe Freshman
    Blithe Freshman

Wow! I'm glad to see most of you had great cars. I wondered if this was something else not enjoyed in your youth because of the truth. Not to many service mobiles listed. Maybe they are not replying!

John Doe , hope the 2nd vehicle was an improvement!

Musky, I had a BIG brown trike with blocks on the pedals and used to ring my bell & pass on the grass kids like you.

wantingtruth, I'm doing well , thank you.

Priest 73 , I agree, What was your fathers 1st mistake?

Blithe

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

1965 Mustang coupe which I purchased in 1979 for $750. It had low mileage and some body damage which I had repaired and painted bright red. I kept it for a few years and sold it. Many of my friends at the time were driving newer cars and I thought I owned an old piece of crapola. I'm looking forward to buying a new one this year

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

1973 Datsun 180B purchased for $150 - I thought it was a gift from Jehovah being so cheap and perfectly reliable.

There are too many Americans on this board, I hardly know any of the cars mentioned.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

lol, how about a mini good mate? One of my clients has this perfectly restored Mini. Even has the 1600cc

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

1969 CutlassWish I still had my '69 Cutlass

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

that car is oozing of penis

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

A blue Chevy Nova Convertible... used...not sure what year... My Dad got it for me the year I graduated High School.

Coffee

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

'74 AMC Hornet. Nice.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Priest 73 , I agree, What was your fathers 1st mistake?

Becoming a Jdub in his late 20s.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit