What was your first vehicle?

by Blithe Freshman 51 Replies latest jw friends

• musky
    musky

"Musky, I had a BIG brown trike with blocks on the pedals and used to ring my bell & pass on the grass kids like you."

OHHH that's it! I'm bustin out my green plastic tractor and challenging you to a race! I will pass you doin a wheelie! With the tiller down! LOL

• magoo
    magoo

musky......you rock.......i laughed pretty hard when i read that....thanks for the smile.............

magoo

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

a used white 1992 Ford Taurus. it promptly blew up on the highway the day after the 30-day warranty expired.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I had a schwinn with about 5 lbs of chrome on it. What we called an "American" bike, as opposed to an "English" bike which had hand brakes and three gears. I upgraded to the three speed a couple of years later. Never owned a helmet and road the thing five miles into town on Saturdays.

• restrangled
    restrangled

I never had great cars, but one of my brothers, along with his Harley had

A 1970 Nova SS in all black...Wow what a sports car that was in those days. The tires in back were huge, and the sound out of that engine was incredible.

r.-1970 NOVA SS

• Blithe Freshman
    Blithe Freshman

Hey! More great cars!

T of the H , I wish you still had the cutlass too.

JimmyPage, Nice?

Musky, I no longer have my trike. Can I bring what I drive now?

Restrangled, My brother had a Nova too!

Thanks for the photos! Blithe

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

1970 Mazda Capella RE (aka RX2).

Pity about the rotor seals though!

• musky
    musky

magoo, your welcome. Hey , any chance of gettin some court side seats to the next basketball game in that 1953 mercury of yours? Lol, Do you sometimes ice up the back seat for some hockey action?

Blithe Freshman, Well, that kind of depends on what your drivin now. I'm guessing I would need a head start? I petal pretty fast though you know.Lol

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I got a 1962 Ford Falcon wagon. Drove it for a while and then decided to get a drivers license. Burned up the engine.

Back to the drawing board.

Got a 1962 Falcon Futura for $350. That's more like it. Put a quarter million miles on it, lots of adventures.

Into Colorado 1982

Getting the hell out of Kansas. 1982

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Seeing some of you folks have had muscle machines in your past, I thought I would post up my second car that I owned

a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass with a high performance built up 455Ci. with 500+HP.

Needless to say I turned alot of heads with this bad boy including the cops !

Aw to be young again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit