J Dubs Coffee Shop

by Amazing 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Purps, I LOVE your response! OTWO is being his typical crabby self. Besides, I never asked about shoe size, with me being a size 12.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I was just pointing out that Minimus' threads were fluff just as much as this one, so why he would say there was a need to get on to more important threads is a mystery to me.

Just because you never asked about shoe size, don't make me post some of the stuff you did ask.

Also, I was just poking fun. Purps response was excellent. And you poking more fun above was pretty good.

What's your hat size?

• minimus
    minimus

I think you need to know what our communication history has recently been to get the sense of what I said to Jim. I too was poking fun. jim does mostly interesting more intellectual threads that get a bit wordy at times but nonetheless is entertaining. BTW, you still come off as grouchy to me. But I still hold hope for you.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Grouchy? Potimus, meet kettle.

Amazing, the real owner is a former jw?

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I think I'm still going to visit the J Dubs coffee shop. There has to be a connection to dubland....present or former... It'll be fun to find out!

Coffee My name is Coffee_black after all...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit