Excellent place for "field circus" breaks

by under the radar 14 Replies latest jw friends

• under the radar
    under the radar

Hi everyone!

I was walking around downtown Manchester, NH this afternoon and almost fell on the sidewalk laughing. There's this coffee shop right next to Subway that I had never noticed before. The store's name is....... wait for it..........

j. dubs

I could hardly believe it. I don't have a photo posting account anywhere and could not post it directly from my computer, but if anyone wants to post the pic here for everyone's viewing enjoyment, just PM me and I'll email it to you and you can do the rest. I can assure you this is a real business that was open earlier today. I have no idea where they got their name or if it has any connection to "ze Organisation." I seriously doubt it. That would be entirely too ironic, seeing as they hate any of the nicknames we "boggie men" have given them.

• rebel8
  • Outaservice
    Outaservice

Hey, that would be a good place for the JW's to have their morning field service breaks! Ha. Maybe the facility is owned by a former Witness?

Outaservice

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

It says the owner is a Jim Whitney. Isn't that 'Amazing'?

Outaservice

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
  • outofservice
    outofservice

Probably not Dubs they sell Lottery tickets and there daughter is a college student. I wonder if they sell T-shirts I would love one.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Here's one that is even better:

No idea where it is, though.

• viva
    viva

I have stopped at a bar for a drink in service. Nothing like a cold beer on a hot day. Was I not supposed to do that?

• Colton
    Colton

Coffee is so good

It'll get you rockin'

Have a cup

And go door knockin'

• rebel8
    rebel8

Oh Mary Mother of God. The owner confirmed it is named after jws because his own initials are J.W.

Who the hell would name a coffee shop after a zombie brainwashing cult, if he wants actual BUSINESS?

What's next? Xenu Laundromat? Moonie Bakery? Jonestown Smoothie Shop? Amway Pedicures? Heaven's Gate Tanning Salon? The Way Dog Grooming?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit