beksbks

Sorry, I don't get the PW Herman reference

• Priest73
    Priest73

"I know you are but what am I."

It was lowbrow. I know.

• beksbks
    beksbks

You're not even impressed with my knowledge of The Elements of Style?

• Priest73
    Priest73
    You're not even impressed with my knowledge of The Elements of Style?

Nope. I already attributed that much to ya! I know you're almost my IQ equal. (almost)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Uh oh, more NWO tinfoil hat crap.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I know you're almost my IQ equal.

You've said some pretty mean things to me, but that is about the meanest. I'm sure my IQ is at least as high as Doe's (likely higher), which must be several points over yours.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hey doc, how are you tonight?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Hey doc, how are you tonight?

Pretty good... no hangover! You?

• beksbks
    beksbks

No way, you remember I moved on to the hard stuff, it really helps

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

The point of the film is that Obama, like every prez before him, lied thru his teeth. The film exposes what he said he would do versus what he actually did and is doing. As the filmmaker URGED the viewer: Check it out for yourselves. So I have been doing so by asking the assistants of The Prez as to what he has actually signed into law.

Some of you need to take a chill pill.

As to conspiracies, we know that they never really happen. Our founding fathers never really conspired against the British. The Communists never conspired against the Czar, or the emperor of China. In the real world, conspiracies NEVER happen. So, give them a high giggle factor and write them all off automatically.

My personal point of this post was that Obama managed to get a 56 year old man, jaded pessimistic and cynical, to open up, just a little, again. Why? Obama seemed genuine.

SO NOW I'M BACK IN OLD S.O.B. MODE WAITING TO SEE WHAT THE PUPPET-IN-CHIEF WILL DO NEXT.

Saint Martin the Wiser

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit