The OBAMANATION of DESOLATION

by FireNBandits 71 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

I voted for Barack. I put away my cynical jaded pessimism one last time and voted. I should have stayed home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Saint Martin the Wiser

• Warlock
    Warlock

I saw the video.

Like every president, at least since Kennedy, he just does what he is told.

It's up to WE THE PEOPLE to see thru it, but it's a bit too late for that.

Most of us will be fodder for the NWO.

Warlock

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Looks like a conspiracy theorist's wet dream.

Alex Jones never says specifically what people should do except spread fear and buy his DVDs.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Alex Jones never says specifically what people should do except spread fear and buy his DVDs.

That is an excellent observation.

I would add that if the film is not true, nobody should have anything to fear. It's like reading a Watchtower magazine, except WAY more interesting.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

The film seems to be made up of a lot of brief clips, some of which are true (but benign), some which are irrelevant (but ominous), the commentaries of the rapper dude and the usual conspiracy theorists, plus the obligatory creepy music. The creepy music is usually your tip-off that what is to come will manipulate your emotions - just like in the real movies. Only this is supposed to be real life.

Creating fear is turning into a cottage industry because there is a market for this crap. Who's fooling whom? Follow the money - Jones, Beck, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Hannity, etc. are the ones getting rich off the gullible masses who eat this stuff up.

"There's a sucker born every minute." You betcha!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Creating fear is turning into a cottage industry because there is a market for this crap. Who's fooling whom? Follow the money - Jones, Beck, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Hannity, etc. are the ones getting rich off the gullible masses who eat this stuff up.

Is the film over the top?

Yes.

But the real gullible suckers are the ones that are eating the predigested pablum being doled out by those currently in power.

BTS

"There's a sucker born every minute." You betcha!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Burn

I guess this is as good a place as any to ask a question. What exactly would have our leaders doing at this point? Just give me maybe 5 things specifically.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Burn
    I guess this is as good a place as any to ask a question. What exactly would have our leaders doing at this point? Just give me maybe 5 things specifically.

can you please put down the merlot and edit that to make sense? thanks in advance,

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    edit that to make sense?

Dang! She must've done that just before I got here!

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Dang! She must've done that just before I got here!

I'm just teasing BB. I can't argue here any more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit