The OBAMANATION of DESOLATION

by FireNBandits 71 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Perhaps one of you could explain the point of the film? Seriously - what substance is there in this?

P.S. And you're not allowed to say, "Be afraid.............be very afraid."

P.P.S. When the GOP is not busy getting tangled up stepping on their own weinerschnitzels, they have nothing to bring to the table but criticism and fear.

So - name 5 things - ?

• Priest73
    Priest73

So - name 5 things - ?

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
    Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
    Brown paper packages tied up with strings
    These are a (5) few of my favorite things

-Obama

• Warlock
    Warlock

beks, I'll give you 5.

1. No bailouts for banks, auto companies, insurance companies. They got into their own mess. The stong companies will gobble them up after they fail.

2. Withdraw all troops from overseas and let countries handle their own problems.

3. This country is rich enough to provide free heath care AND free higher education for all. Quit the high-tech military spending to defend others and spend it on these things.

4. Zero withholding taxes AND income tax from now on, for everyone. Implement a federal tax of 5 % on all purchases except for food. That way, the more you buy, the more you pay in taxes, regardless your source of income.

5. Build housing for all the homeless and get them off the streets. Provide free or reduced cost housing for all veterans and senior citizens.

It ain't gonna happen, but these are MY five.

Warlock

• beksbks
    beksbks

Geez Priest why ya buggin' me now? I asked a straight forward question. Warlock answered it.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Geez Priest why ya buggin' me now? I asked a straight forward question. Warlock answered it.

Because, like any other jw(former or otherwise), you can't admit when you're wrong.

• beksbks
    beksbks

sigh. Do you have something specific to which you are referring?

And apparently no one else on the site is every wrong, because you do not give them the same treatment you give me.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    And apparently no one else on the site is every wrong, because you do not give them the same treatment you give me.

Wrong. I make fun of sixofnine (IQ points) and John Doe. Don't give yourself that much credit

maybe I just have the hotts for you. ever thought of that?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I just have the hotts for you

Ahem....I've thought of that.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Ahem....I've thought of that.

I've been pretty open about my hotts for your BB. c'mere baby!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Warlock, thanks for actually responding to my question.

Some of the first things I would do

Slap big fat tariffs on anything we import that we make here.

Raise taxes on the top 5%, and lower taxes on everyone else.

Universal health care.

Use the resources we are expending in the Middle East, to focus on rebuilding, education and healing there. I'll have to form a committee on how that could best be achieved.

Lower sales tax, maybe through a federal buy down to the states. Dunno, just kickin' that around. But people need to be spending. Currently 70% of our economy is based on consumer spending, we don't want to discourage spending.

Regulate the banking industry, hard. No more gambling with our money.

As soon as there is an upward trend in the economy, raise minimum wages.

Pass the Employee Free Choice Act, now.

Take 80% of what we spend on illegal immigration issues, and go after the companies that hire them.

Legalize pot at least, look into the ramifications of legalizing other drugs.

and much much more

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit