What are your opinions of Alex Jones and/or David Icke?

by easyreader1970 38 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

There is not much difference between the reptiallian overlords and us. We are decended from

their dna. Fortified in certain areas and at the same time weakened in others.

When they made us it was like the NFL taking a gorilla and giving it enough brains to

be a linebacker, or a halfback. But not smart enough to ever own the team. Or even coach.

They made us to be slaves, and readily expendable.

And they profit from war and kaos.

They dont die in the wars. We do.

If everything is honky- dory, nothings getting blown up, no ones dying

there is no profit to be made.

The gods love Bush era republicans more than democrats.

But they can make democrats dance on their string also.

They dont really care if some of us know, because most everybody is

too busy working and watching tv and trying to enjoy their life. Thats probably how

they programed us.

It is important to them to create an illusion of freedom to the simple minded.

I'm pretty sure that genetically programed us all to be simple minded.

But their genetic programing is a patch job a chemical splice, somewhat imprecise.

And evolution has run its course.

And some people have gotten smarter and wiser, and have taken notes, and figured out

what is going on.

It is important to them the gods, that there is an illusion of democracy and choice

in who runs the government.

That illusion is like a pacifying drug to the masses. Just like religion and heroin.

And they dont care if some of us know because 95% of the people that listen

to the 5% or less that know think the people who know are nuts.

And even if we all got on the same page. Which we never do and never will do,

And probably are programed not to.

Overcoming genetic programing is like a man programed to be a homosexual, getting

arroused by a female.

Or a man genetically programed to be hetrosexual, getting aroused by another man.

We really dont know where the gods pulling the puppets strings are.

Bush and Chaney, Powell and Rice were all puppets.

And if Obama is not a puppet, there are various ways that could play out.

The best one for Obama is that he become a puppet.

The ones that dissapear are those that tamper with their illusion or try to thwart it.

If you tamper with either of the 2 puppets you have to choose from, you will end up like Lee Harvey Oswald.

And if you choose not to be a puppet you end up like Kennedy.

Another thing about the gods they are from one big family, but they don't necessarily like

each other, they fued and fight over controll of their given territories.

Still they dont die, their pawns, knights, bishops and castles do.

We are decended from them and they are fuxd up just like we are.

If you go around in public talking about the president of the US shape shifting or the queen

of England shape shifting, you have just taken yourself out.

Same as if you say the queen of England or many US president are the decendants of

aliens from Nibiru.

They can allow you to exist and their illusion of free speech, and freedom is fortified.

David Icke is never going to be the prime minister, and Alex JOnes is never going

to be president.

I'm pretty sure the puppet masters, like in Gods, are the people behind the trilateral commission,

the people behind one world government.

I know there are men like beings representing these position, Rockefeller, Daddy Bush,

I dont know that there is not someone behind them pulling their strings.

The politicians and governments take and keep the heat off them.

Even if Daddy Bush and Rockefeller are gods, you cant touch them

The gods chose and allow kings. The gods dont serve as kings.

Demigods serve as kings and presidents.

Demigods would be like the biblical children of the nephalim.

The Nephalim from Nibiru in the Summerian texts.

Who the bible wrote about several thousand years latter.

• Kudra
    Kudra

You guys sure are on the inside track

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hi Jaguarbass

"Junk" DNA isn't unique to humans. You'll find varying amounts of it in many mammals for example. So that alone doesn't necessarily point to our having been worked on in a lab. Since you're very keen on genetics and chromosome structure, I really encourage you to read up on human chromosome number 2. It appears to be a fusion of two chromosomes into one. I think you'll find this and its implications and possible effect on our evolution very interesting. And its all verifiable.

Hello Sasquatch there are a lot of rocks to look under. I will make a note about looking into human chomosome

number 2 Hopefully I will look under that rock before I die or get taken out.

Right at the moment without doing any research I am thinking if various animals have it, that is because

they were worked on and engineered also.

Dogs and cats were domesticated, we have opposums all over florida because the government, gods

wanted people to have something to eat that produced quickly.

I dont know but would bet cows and pigs and sheep have junk dna.

I would think they were engineered to serve as food.

I think there has been a lot of engineering going on.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I dont plan on taking a chip implant.

I plan on operating the concentration camps that will gas and exterminate

those who dont take the implant.

Then I plan on feeling sad and remorseful

and changing my identity after the madness passes.

You will have to get the chip to have the work

Maybe and maybe because I work with and around criminals I will know how to fake

having the implant just like people can take drugs and fake not taking them.

Just like people who are on house arrest with a beeper strapped around their leg

leave the house and go anyplace they want.

I wont be the only one working in a jail who doesnt want a chip.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Maybe Alex Jones and David Icke are "The Two Witnesses"....and I don't mean Jehovas!!!

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Alex Jones is passionate about what he believes in. I've listened to him many times and have found that he is generally truthful and gives a lot of his time to exposing the NWO especially the Bilderberg group.

I just finished watching the "Obama Deception" movie and it's excellent and shows the presidents has broken almost all of his campaign promises.

Alex might be a little in your face to some but he's doing it for a reason and that is to expose us to what has silently been taking place for so long.

• zagor
    zagor

I think in today's environment of hyper-cynicism we might be tempted to see enemies all around us and in everything that doesn't fit our personal taste. In such environment people like Alex Jones can thrive. They give us highly emotionally charged message with references to real event but painted all over with questioning motives.
    Unfortunately, in today's fast-paced world you don't even have to be guilty, all is needed is that someone point a finger at you and game is on, because people usually don't have time or will to investigate real facts themselves. All they want is someone who gives them a story that fits their view of reality; and people like Jones are perfect for that. Whether he himself sincerely believes in his own version of the truth is irrelevant. What is relevant is that highly questionable information is being spread like gospel without thinking of possible consequences and what such 'truths' can do. As we know from history, problem with 'gospel truth' of any kind is that very few dares to question it for a very long time. IF you do, you run the risk of being labeled as a 'heretic' and 'burned at the stake' by true believers for not seeing 'obvious'.
    Alex should go back to school and learn first some manners. Questioning someone's motives is a very slippery slope and you don't do it without thorough investigation. But like you can see in this sample video he does it on a fly, with no second thought whatsoever.
    True good journalist do it all the time but if they miss it or missrepresent the facts that might very well mark the end of their careers, no such checks and balances for conspiracy theoriests any more than there are for cultists such as wtbs, any bull they dish out is as good as gospel truth, no pun intended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEOw-Oopqf4

• compound complex
    compound complex

I know nothing of these two men, but you have piqued my curiosity. I am, of course, familiar with so-called conspiracy theories.

What I do know, however, is that my fellow adepts and I worked hard and diligently for decades in promulgating the WTNWO agenda. Mother burned into my brain that what I said and did today on behalf of another's spiritual welfare might very well ensure his eternal life. PIONEER! SERVE AT BETHEL! REACH OUT TO BECOME AN ELDER! All this on behalf of the WTNWO.

Next, she appealed to my heart to sacrifice my entire self toward this heavenly cause. Speaking of heaven, I was a tireless and devoted envoy, working in harmony with my beloved Naomi Class, ambassadors for Christ, whose assured call to reside one day with Him in the sky was my raison d'etre.

Do I ever know about and feel deeply what you have laid out in this thread. The only difference is that what I used to believe and perform as a JW was reality ...

CoCo

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    True good journalist do it all the time but if they miss it or missrepresent the facts that might very well mark the end of their careers, no such checks and balances for conspiracy theoriests any more than there are for cultists such as wtbs, any bull they dish out is as good as gospel truth, no pun intended

Good post, and you make several good points.

This is exactly what I've found out regarding JFK's assasination. For example, a number of conspiracy books made the point, with a knowing wink, that no record existed of Oswald's questioning by the Dallas police. Not true. Never mind that there's another book to buy!

I think the vast majority of these conspiracy types are entirely about the money or the fame or both. There is no ethics, so there is no governor on intent much less accuracy. The more these guys get people all worked up, seeing "them" around every corner, the more it helps Jones, Icke, et al.

I've said many times the problem I have with their stories, is the complete absence of proof. The frustrating thing is that the very lack of proof is, apparently, enough proof of a conspiracy for the true believer. Witness the numerous 9/11 threads on this board.

I do believe in conspiracy, and I believe conspiracies have happened at the uppermost levels of our government (Lincoln's assasination, Watergate, the second Iraq war and others). But I also hope that I have learned from a rather bad experience with a high-control religious sect that had The Truth for only true believers, something that made us feel special because we had knowledge no one else had. I see a similar dynamic with this story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit