What are your opinions of Alex Jones and/or David Icke?

by easyreader1970 38 Replies latest jw friends

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

I supposed only people who know who they are and have read, heard, or listened to them at some point can answer. They are fairly popular (at least on the internet) conspiracy theorists. (And everyone loves a good conspiracy theory!!)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

David Icke is a nut case! The royal family are reptile aliens....... lock him up in the mental ward!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Both of them have been accused of being shills for the NWO. Are they?

Alex Jones has been accused of being a CIA plant. Is he?

I've read articles on both websites for years, but should I believe a man with a bullhorn and someone who thinks reptilians exist?

That being said, I believe:

The NWO is a reality.

A one world government is coming, with a micro-chipped population. Of that, I'm sure.

The elite control the world, I agree.

Generally, where I disagree, is that it can be stopped. It cannot be stopped. It's a done deal. It's just a matter of time.

Warlock

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

@Warlock

Do you think that the "nutcases" are put there as red herrings for the purpose of keeping the conspiracy lovers distracted?

Or are they really nothing more than nutcases?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Do you think that the "nutcases" are put there as red herrings for the purpose of keeping the conspiracy lovers distracted?

Distracted from what? The real conspiracies?

I think Icke is a couple of sandwiches and a watermelon short of a full picnic.

Jones is a several beans short of a full burrito.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Here is an audio sample of an Alex Jones...

http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/mp3/Jones-on-Mexicans-17June2007.mp3

He sounds like he needs some tranquilizers.

• beksbks
    beksbks

They should probably be in straight jackets, instead they are building a following among those who are nearly as crazy as they are.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Or are they really nothing more than nutcases?

I really don't consider them as "nutcases".

Both of them have discovered things we should know, but why they allowed to exist, I do not know.

Warlock

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

They, like Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter, have an agenda -- selling books, gaining listeners, making money, gaining notiriety so their opinion (and power) grows.

They are hacks, not interested in intelligent, reasonable discussion, they are more interested in shouting down their opponent because their agenda is self-oriented. They are not interested in real answers, solving real-life crimes or finding solutions, they are the epitome of Short Attention Span Theater for anyone looking for easy answers to complex problems with code words for those on the inside to differentiate from non-believers.

Easy answers to complex problems, code words, inside/outside, non-believers -- sounds like a certain religious sect . . . . .

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

More Bullhorn!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit