PanzerZauberei

Excellent idea Cameo D!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Can I bring the salsa?

Snakes ()

• tympan
    tympan

If they pass you some wine, drink it all.

If they pass you some crackers, eat them all.

It'd be funny watching them have to go and refill the glass and bake some more crackers.

Plus your relo's wouldn't miss you so much next year.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Why bother going out to reject Jesus when you can reject him in the comfort of your own home?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What happens if you bring a MP3 player and record the boring discourse? Then you can post it, just so people can see how much of a waste of time it is to attend. It will help prevent newly interested ones from joining the cancer if they can see for themselves what is involved. I advise adding your favorite apostate web site to the recording, so people listening to it will have an alternate viewpoint to compare it with.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Last memorial was 1982 - no point in making them think i'm even a little bit interested in their cult.

nj

• seeking help
    seeking help

i am stuck going to keep the peace.. just another snorefest..

i look forward to the day it's all forgotten.. normal life.. ahhhhh !!!!

yes..

• oompa
  • Quirky1
    Quirky1

Wha?

• oompa
    oompa

dont know whahappend, but it wont let me edit either............i missed last year first time too......thinking about going with wife this year, but god i dread it....that meeting has been creepy for me for years and the elders know it.......just such a freaky thing and soooo unscriptual.....wtf is anyone allowed to do it if they are not eaters and drinkers?

and OMG!....i hate it when they refer to it as a celebration!.....rather than a respectulf memorial service!!!...........who the fluck would celebrate anyones death?!?!?....just sick.........and as much as they drama Jesus death up.....it just rings hollow, i mean he knows he coming right back in few hours, to an even higer positon?....and how is that we he was always number two up there?

also this ransom thing....think about it...your kid is kidnapped and you agree to pay the ransom....you go and pay the ransom....then just before you are about to get away...you run over and take the ransom back!.......you now gonna get your kid back?.......nadda.....cause you really did not pay the frikkin ransom!!!........how can jesus pay some ransom and take it back just a few short hours later?........am i off on this or does this ransom thingy sound fishy?..............oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit