So let me get this straight

by TheICE 69 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

":would it not be more productive to move on and forget"...Are you here to help?..LOL!!..................... than to let something most of you obviously hate take so much of your time and Effort...You have so much sympamthy,for those who have been through so much.....NOT!!.....There are so many damaged people here.....Do not mess with them.....There are so many more of us,who wish them to heal.....Have a Nice Day!!..

..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Most people here have moved on, and were able to move on because of sites like this. I agree with SweetPea. The worst situation is to be in your situation - believing it is truth but not acceptable enough to be part of it. You would be far better off doing the research, getting off the fence and making a stand for what you believe in. And if you do real research then you will not be standing on the WTS side of the fence.

• My Struggle
    My Struggle

There is one ture religion. It is called Christianity. There is not one organization that can justly make claim they are the only Christians.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

There is only one " truth " and we're here to explain it, so if your interested ICE stick around

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

The Ice said "I don't think that people are brainwashed thats just stupid" and that"people that try to push there beliefs that being a witness is wrong on a 80 yr old woman "

Are you calling me stupid for thinking they are? Tell me who on this board is pushing their beliefs on an 80 year old witness? I think you just want to yank a few chains or as we say in OZ Shit stir I for one say Piss off and take your fallicious ad homineum and straw man arguments with you

i

• John Doe
    John Doe

LOL. Since when do you guys take trolls seriously? I think we could have some more fun with a spitball contest.

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Ice - you have been dished for four years..and you yourself are unable to "move on". Why havent you gone back?

• TheICE
    TheICE

Well i live with my GF, and we are not married so that kinda puts a damper on things.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

LOL. Since when do you guys take trolls seriously? I think we could have some more fun with a spitball contest

Forgive me John Doe My mistake but I have to say it sure did feel good though

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ice..Are you an Old Troll?..Theres something familiar about you..LOL!!

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit