So let me get this straight

by TheICE 69 Replies latest jw friends

• TheICE
    TheICE

A web site called jehovah-witness.net where x-jw's and jw's who pretend to be jw's come to chat about how bad jehovah witnesses are and how they brain washed them etc, would it not be more productive to move on and forget than to let something most of you obviously hate take so much of your time and Effort.

For some being a jw is about not being part of the world, what other religion is there that is as moral as a jw. I am d'fed but i belive that jw's are the true religion. Sure some of them can be self righteous pricks but there imperfect just like anyone else,We all need to focus on us and not worry about what there doing because we can't change them.

Good to be part of the forums!!! and yes this is TheICE aka ICEMAN from about.com,H20, Msn chat rooms, yahoo chatrooms. paltalk chatrooms a few years back. Good to see you purplesofa I reamber you from msn chat.

• BizzyBee
  • beksbks
    beksbks
    For some being a jw is about not being part of the world, what other religion is there that is as moral as a jw. I am d'fed but i belive that jw's are the true religion.
    how bad jehovah witnesses are and how they brain washed them etc
  • independent_tre
    independent_tre

A web site called jehovah-witness.net where x-jw's and jw's who pretend to be jw's come to chat about how bad jehovah witnesses are and how they brain washed them etc

Yes, ironic isn't it? The same way JWs claim to be the "truth", but are anything but.

• TheICE
    TheICE

So exactly is the truth? when king david murdered someones husband so he could take her as his wife, jehovah punished him but david also went on to write psalms, So jehovah still forgave and blessed a murderer that was repentent, Saul who later became paul was also a murderer but he also recieved jehovah's blessing. The Gb is not perfect they may have jehovah's blessing but just like paul and david they can make mistakes because they are imperfect.

And if jehovah witnesses's are not the true religion let TheICE know what is?

• dinah
    dinah

None of them. Religion is a snare and a racket. All of them.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:would it not be more productive to move on and forget than to let something most of you obviously hate take so much of your time and Effort.

You mean like Field Service?

Farkel

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

TheICE needs to accept responsiblility for determining his own concept of what is truth, right/wrong, how to live life with the reality that there is no "true religion." That is life's real challenge.

If you've been around these parts as long as you say, you probably need to ask yourself why you are so resistant to getting and accepting these fundamental truths.............?

• TheICE
    TheICE

Well ever since I have been d'fed i have recieved a bs degree, 40 computer certs, and a jounery man Electrical License in 2 states, So i was thinking more along those lines since I am sure field service is out of the questions for you and others who hate being a jw.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

TheICE,

What you've said makes no sense, unless you explain how you feel about field service and being a jw.................?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit