• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

As they lend their support to their anoint-

ed brothers, members of the great crowd are

being trained as the foundation of the new

human society that will exist after Armaged-

don. That foundation must be solid and

stable, and its members must be willing and

able to carry out the direction of the Master.

Each Christian is being given the opportuni-

ty to demonstrate that he can be used by the

King, Christ Jesus. By exercising faith and

displaying loyalty now, he shows that he will

respond well when the King gives him direc-

tions in the new world.

• Gill
    Gill

Cameo'd - Jordan Maxwell does say that the illuminati is behind all the religions and not just the York rite religions.

He is not well known also and is not claiming some kind of special illumination. If you read some of the stuff he talks about he is more like a historian but he is worth reading. I am not claiming he is 'special' but his insights on symbology are very interesting as are his origins or religion.

Passwordprotected - The Watchtower is getting a scary place!

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

@ cameo-d "Will you subject yourself to judgement and slavery again from a group of men telling you that they are "speaking on behalf of Jesus" or that they have been given the power to judge you on behalf of Jesus?

No thank you. I either see the real deal---Jesus himself in person, or count me out!" - I like your style!

@ Gill - yes, it's a disturbing paragraph. Who is the Master? It can't be Jesus as he's mentioned in the next sentence as The King.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I am very familiar with maxwell's exposes.

I am aware he does not make any claims of special illumination.

They don't do that; they are subtle.

Yes, his work is very interesting. I have read much of it.

Mark my words---- if illuminati did not want these things to be known about the sham of religion, they would still be keeping it supressed.

People love public speakers who validate what they already know. And Maxwell gives us all the details.

Illuminati just laughs..."we have fooled you all these years...and now we still have to take you by the hand and point it out to you."

There is an agenda.

• Gill
    Gill

Cameo'd - I don't believe that 'they' get it all their own way all of the time and I don't believe they have complete control......just most of it.

They also like to hide things in full view, and part of their pattern of behaviour is to always reveal what they are going to do, one way or another, before they do it.

Myself, I think the majority of us are 'for the chop' should they get their own way BUT, our saving grace is that nature always 'intervenes' in one way or another to prevent, slow down, put a stop to, the most ultimate evil of plans.

Personally, given a choice between illuminati slavery, a brown star causing Pole Shift, or even a pandemic illness, I choose the later options because at least you stand some kind of chance with the last two. But who says you even get a choice!?

I agree that 'the elite', 'illuminati' appear overwhelmingly powerful, and as you say in other threads their wealth and power are not to be underestimated, but who would wish to spend a life time 'on the run', living in bushes just to survive.

Best to go down fighting as not all of us can go on the run. We have children who cannot 'run' and who would not survive harsh winters in the woods.

But the smell of something bad is in the air and it is felt in an uneasiness around the world, and it is not just the economy!

People can sense the lions circling...... interesting times!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

They also like to hide things in full view, and part of their pattern of behaviour is to always reveal what they are going to do, one way or another, before they do it.

YES! It's like tearing the legs off of an insect one at a time. And it is their evil way of torturing people with anxieties...never giving them a real moments peace to enjoy life. Even the scriptures validate what you just said. "Jehovah does nothing without first telling his servants."

These plans which are "hidden in plain sight" are evident in continual hollywood themes over the past years....I think you can find a few Utubes on "quarrantine and kill".

Myself, I think the majority of us are 'for the chop' should they get their own way BUT, our saving grace is that nature always 'intervenes' in one way or another to prevent, slow down, put a stop to, the most ultimate evil of plans.

Yes, I believe you are right about that. The intentions are there...but does the book really have to end the way they plan? Perhaps they are just engaging in wishful thinking. Perhaps they are using this strong tool to give us a sense of defeat before it gets started good? Maybe these scriptures of our annhiliation are a psychological power play to keep us down? I think we can try to change the outcome!

I agree that 'the elite', 'illuminati' appear overwhelmingly powerful, and as you say in other threads their wealth and power are not to be underestimated, but who would wish to spend a life time 'on the run', living in bushes just to survive.

I don't think it would be for a "life time". One thing that would make it easier to be "on the run" is to realize that it will only be for a short time. I do believe there will be some kind of intercession.

Best to go down fighting as not all of us can go on the run. We have children who cannot 'run' and who would not survive harsh winters in the woods.

Personally, as for fighting...I think the pen is mightier than the sword. Education to their wiles is the most effective weapon we have. If only we can wake up the folks who are not here in cyberworld. Those are the ones who need to know.

But the smell of something bad is in the air and it is felt in an uneasiness around the world, and it is not just the economy!

People can sense the lions circling...... interesting times!

The more you know about your enemies, the better prepared you are to defeat them.

Here Kitty, kitty, kitty........

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

this guy Jordan maxwell must be making a lot of money

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

this guy Jordan maxwell must be making a lot of money

Jordan Maxwell is a pseudonym.

He's from old money and privelige.

• Gill
    Gill

Quietlyleaving - It appears that he has been 'in the back ground' in a lot of conspiracy theories works as he claims to study the occult meanings but has only two little pamphlety like books out and a website.

He may well be making a lot of money, but so does Icke, Jones etc and most 'conspiracy theorists'.

However, the baker bakes bread, and we pay him. Knowledge costs money too and so does education.

Just my view and though I do not swallow 'their line' I am astonished and unhappy to see that a lot of what I hope was their rubbish is happening.

The book I mentioned of Maxwell's was written in 2000, as I said earlier in this thread and he said they would have to force an economic collapse that was world wide. Unfortunately for us, he was right.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Do you ever wonder why the United States of America was begun on the ideal of personal sovereignty? Every man was his own king. Now it is a literal police state. Why? Why?

So the illuminated can look back and say: "You had freedom that once only belonged to us. Now you have willfully rejected it for safety. Come now wards... let us take care of you cradle to grave. The trade off will not be so great now that you've given up your personal kingship"

but who would wish to spend a life time 'on the run', living in bushes just to survive.

I know gobs who are ready.

WOLVERINES!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit