Jordan

by Gill 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Jordan Maxwell, well known student/professor of the occult symbology that surrounds us says the following in his book 'Matrix of Power':

'England and Rome use Freemasonic symbols at the highest religious levels, element in relation to Christianity - or should I say Jehovah's Witness's brand of Christianity. We have such books as 'Christian by Degrees', 'Masonic Religion Revealed in the Light and the Faith of Jehovah, 'Testament for a New World', 'The Seven Books Containing a Sense of Spriritual Wisdom,' given to us by the Knights Templar. Therein the Table of Contents reveals a Book of Jehovah and the book of Jehovah's Kingdom on EArth, with the Knights Templar emblem. We see that Jehovah's Kingdom on Earth is no more than a Masonic Kingdom, like the British United Kingdom. Jehovah's Witnesses,along with the Mormons, Seventh Day Adventists and as we said, all the other YOrk Rite Masonic cults in America, are consistently spreading. They are the shock troops, so to speak, for Freemasonry, who spread the messge for the kingdom to the rest of us in this nation to accept their Masonic Kingdom. They, unbeknownst to themselves, are the forerunners for a New World Order. However, unfortunately, they have no idea in this world, just what is coming. They have been duped, and they are too proud and arrogant to understand that duplicity.

I have to say that I had come to this conclusion a while ago and was shocked to find others who knew a lot more than myself had come to the same conclusion.

The New World Order marches on and they are the innocent victims of a vicious duplicity just as the rest of us who are about to be steam rollered into oblivion.

• Gill
    Gill

Sorry! That should have been my Title.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Interesting. Does he give specific examples among WTS literature etc?

• Gill
    Gill

So, who is Jordan Maxwell?

Jordan Maxwell is considered to be the world's formost authority on ancient religion and the modern conspiracies. His work on the true meaning of symbold, logos and company insignias has also fascinated audiances around the world for years.

He grew up in a family that had high ranking insiders in international politics and religion, so was privy to behind the scenes information that few people could imagine during the time that he was growing up. This intrigued him, and set him off on a life time of investigation.

This information is from the back of his book 'Matrix of Power'.

If you want to know what has been going on and why......READ IT!

This book was written in 2000 and in it he tells that we would need world economic collapse to bring in the New World Order and that would happen next. Sure enough it began in 2007 and we are now falling down the hole / trap prepared for us.

He also believes he knows what 'they' are planning to do next. This is something so horrific to us all that at first we would not believe it is humanly possible. But I have my own suspicions on where we are headed.

• Gill
    Gill

Hi Passwordprotected!

No. No specific examples but the origins of the Watchtower with Russell (one of the 13 illuminati bloodlines, possibly) and the masonic symbology and language of the early Watchtowers company have many similarities. The language of 'God's Kingdom' is Masonic in itself. In Masonic circles, 'God's Kingdom' is the United Kingdom. Interestingly enough Jehovah / Yahweh / Bel / Baal are / is the God of the Freemasons. They pray to Jehovah and his name is used in their ceremonies.

• Gill
    Gill

Another fascinating paragraph from the same book says:

The United States government is being ruled from the 'White House' and the government of England is ruling from 'White Hall' and White Hall is like our White HOuse, is a symbol of power because the hall is like the Masonic hall, the lodge hall, the union hall. For Jehovah's Witnesses it is the kingdom Hall and it is the Kingdom because Jehovah's Witnesses, like their Mormon brothers, the Seventh Day Adventist, Christdeliphians, World Wide Church of God, all of these groups are British Israelite Masonic Cults.'

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

@ Gill; the infamous WT study article of 2007 "Counted Worthy.." or something like that (you know, the one that bigs up the governing body) has a bizarre paragraph about learning obedience so that in the new world we'll follow the instructions of the Master.

The paragraph had no scriptures and it's down right creepy.

Anyone got a link to where I can see the article? Hobo Ken has my copy of the WT in question...

• Gill
    Gill

Thanks for that info Passwordprotected.

The Watchtower has become creepier and creepier as time has gone on and more authoritarian demanding complete and unquestioning obedience, much like the Masters of the incoming New World Order and their maniacal attempts of control that they are putting into place.

Myself, I believe that the JWs, Mormons etc will be spared the annihalation to come as they are already mind controlled slaves.

If I had to choose.....I'd go for annihalation rather than the slavery that any one the NWO wants to keep will have to endure!

I'm still hoping that 'the plan' will fail but there doesn't seem to be any one coming to help us in a hurry!

Could be that we have to help ourselves!

• Gill
    Gill

page 61 of the same book by JOrdan Maxwell says this:

Those who want information on the secret organizations behind the Vatican might go to the library and look in the Encyclopedia Britannica or any other good reference book and look under The Knights of Malta. If you want to get into American religions, look under York Rite movements of Freemasonry. A classic ecample is Charles Taze Russell, a founder of the International Bible Students, later to become known as the Jehovah's Witnesses. Russell himself was a York Rite Mason. He went to England and met with Louis, of the House of Rothschild, and with the Zionist leaders. Later, he came back to America and promoted what we call Jehovah's Witnesses and their concept of a New World ORder. They have been preaching in Ajerica for over one hundred years about a New Woprld Order the same New World Order that we hear about today. That's the same New World Order that President Bush was speaking about publicly. This is the same New World ORder the MOrmons are talking about in their gathering. This is the same New world Order that the Seventh Day Adventisits are looking forward to.'

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Jordan Maxwell is considered to be the world's formost authority on ancient religion and the modern conspiracies. His work on the true meaning of symbold, logos and company insignias has also fascinated audiances around the world for years.

He grew up in a family that had high ranking insiders in international politics and religion, so was privy to behind the scenes information that few people could imagine during the time that he was growing up. This intrigued him, and set him off on a life time of investigation.

Don't you wonder why, if he is so foremost, that you haven't heard a peep out of him till recent years?

Fact is, it wasn't "time for the planned revelation" yet.

There is another one calling himself Freeman who exposes illuminati corporate logos and deals more with deceit in commerce (you can find the videos on Youtube and he even admits his freemason history), where Maxwell deals mainly with religious deceptions. They are all illuminati. And whatever you hear will still be truth mixed with lies. Perk up your ears.

I think many will be so excited to hear the slavery and deception being exposed that they will miss some of the subtle lies tucked in between the revealed deceptions. The illuminati were behind the establishment of all religions and governments from ages past. So they have always been well aware of the lies. Who better to expose them? They have been laughing at simple folks all these years. They are probably saying "well, damn! Are you all so stupid we have to spell it out for you?" Fact is, many of us have realized the lies on our own. We haven't needed these people to tell us it's a sham. Maxwell points out a lot of details that we may not have had time to discover on our own; but never forget that they are all part of the agenda.

It's time now to move this system into another direction because commerce, religion, and governments are all crumbling. The illuminati have planned this tumble as damage control (because too many people have climbed the tower of Babel in search of information about who has been behind these lies). When civilizations reach a point of too much knowledge, a plan B must be put into effect to bring the situation under control again. The evils have always come from these Machiavellians. They are the very ones orchestrating this problem-reaction-solution.

They are coming forth as "Illuminaries". Well aren't they bright? Aren't we impressed?

Guess what they will dazzle you with next?

Later they will reveal that Jesus was an initiate into the same sacred Mysteries that they know! They will claim to be the secret brotherhood of Jesus! (they are actually Brotherhood of the Snake!)

You are all going to have your ears tickled good this time! Wait till they tell you about how Jesus went to India and studied the ways of Buddha. They are the ones who will help facilitate the one world movement of this new religion of unity. It all sounds good on paper.

Why do these 'societies of secrets and mysteries' call themselves names that mean "rosy cross"? Because they are being sarcastic and carrying their evil like a trophy. These are spawns of the very Ancient Orders that killed Jesus.

My best advice to anyone discovering these things is to look very carefully before you leap again.

Your 144K will be coming out of the Order of Melchizedek. They call themselves "the christ class". Funny, Jesus never mentioned the 144K. It is only in OT and in Revelation. It is a scripted plan.

Will you subject yourself to judgement and slavery again from a group of men telling you that they are "speaking on behalf of Jesus" or that they have been given the power to judge you on behalf of Jesus?

No thank you. I either see the real deal---Jesus himself in person, or count me out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit