Will there be Electricity in the "NEW SYSTEM"?

by african GB Member 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Since no JW would have any idea how to operate anything like a power plant, Jehover will have to step in and make it work... like a miracle!

I have also asked JWs about all of the extremely dangerous things like waste nuclear fuel rods from the nuclear power plants. They said that Jehover will make them *POOF* disappear.

I also asked about how the sun is using up its hydrogen fuel. They said that Jehover will put more hydrogen in it so it will be able to last FOREVER.

I also asked about the possibility of a huge meteor striking the earth. They said that Jehover would never let that happen and would push any such meteor away from the earth.

Yup! Give the JWs any major problem and the solution is: Jehover will take care of it!

Bunch of lazy ass morons. I suspect the "new order" will be some sort of cross between "Little House on the Prairie" and the movie "Idiocracy"

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I hope or my beer will get warm..

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

All they have to do is remember their Schoolhouse Rock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPyClNtyFOs

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

There will be a lot of methane from all the poop.

Rub a Dub

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

You can read by the light from half a lemon.

Put a brass paper clip into it on one side, and a steel paper clip on the other side.

put a length of cable from steel at one end to a light bulb. Put another length of cable from brass to bulb.

"Let there be light".

One argument that the Tsohar in the roof of the Ark was an electric bulb was that a candle or lamp would have ignited the methane from the animal dung and blown it up.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

There was a WT study in 1973 that said that knowledge of chemistry and physics would eliminate the pollution problem.

INTERESTINGLY the illustration for the article showed farmers driving equipment WITHOUT any exhaust pipe.

And a 1979 Awake stated that in the New Order power generation would become more of a local, even household thing. The illustration showed a house with a windmill.

HB

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Since no JW would have any idea how to operate anything like a power plant,".....Thats just not true..Jehovah`s Witness`s as the smartest people on the planet..Jehovah`s WItness`s will make all the power plants work..Right after they clean the power plant windows..

Window CleaningWindow CleaningWindow Cleaning

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I have also asked JWs about all of the extremely dangerous things like waste nuclear fuel rods from the nuclear power plants. They said that Jehover will make them *POOF* disappear.

I also asked about how the sun is using up its hydrogen fuel. They said that Jehover will put more hydrogen in it so it will be able to last FOREVER.

But what about the super massive black hole at the center of not only our galaxy, but hundreds of millions of others? Eventually the black hole will destroy all matter in this galaxy. And then, black holes in other galaxies will consume matter there until all the universe is destroyed.

Does Jehovah have an undo button?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

You can read by the light from half a lemon.

Put a brass paper clip into it on one side, and a steel paper clip on the other side.

HamsterBait...have you been burning the lemon at both ends?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Holy Spirit will flow through wires, powering things and into bulbs producing New Light.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit