Will there be Electricity in the "NEW SYSTEM"?

by african GB Member 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Hittman
    Hittman
    How are they going to communicate without electricity?

Why communicate? What will there be to talk about?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

There have been sophisticated "Green Societies" in ancient times.

The pyramidions (capstones of the pyramids) were various stones which had been covered with metals (gold, silver,copper) and were called electrum.

Electrum is a conductor of electricity.

In placing these electrical conductors high at the top of the pyramids, did they indeed have a way of generating electrical lighting?

Were these civilizations more advanced than what we give them credit for?

You might be surprised at what you find if you do a search on "ancient technology".

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Yes there wil be electricy

• Farkel
    Farkel

There's always been electricity, so there will be electricity in the Paradise Earth(tm). Problem is, dubs won't be utilizing it. No one to build the generators, no one to string the wires, no one to make the appliances, ad infinitum.

Why? Everyone will be having picnics and petting lions, that's why. Forever and ever and ever and ever....

Who's going to do any actual work when there will be all those picnics and lions to pet?

Farkel

• PEC
    PEC

Your Paradise, sounds like hell to me, i'll pass, thanks.

Philip

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Don't you forget that ELDERS will still be there to LEAD them, those who become WEAK or INACTIVE will still be DF'd.

How's that for a NEW SYSTEM OF THINGS!!!

african GB member

• parakeet
    parakeet

This is Jehovah we're talking about, right? The one that showered manna on the Israelites so they wouldn't starve in the desert? The one that parted the Red Sea and sent plagues on schedule to the Egyptians? The one that slaughtered people by the thousands in one night? Electricity should be a piece of cake for him after those feats.

He could just invisibly (as usual) provide power by saying, "Poof -- power." You know, the way he said, "Poof -- Earth."

If power stations had to be constructed to provide power, I wonder which lucky dubs would get the job of maintaining them for ETERNITY. Maybe a lion could visit now and then to be petted.

• VM44
    VM44

Petting lions will generate plenty of static electricity!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If you look very carefully at WT paradise art, you will not see a single powerline anywhere.

You will see ladies dressed in fine, printed, linen which must have been produced using modern machinery as producing cloth this fine by hand would not leave sufficient time for serving Jehovah.

Therefor....

Electricity in the "NEW SYSTEM" will be cabled underground.

I volunteer you to dig the cables in as I have a wee heart problem.

Have a nice day.

Chris

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Here is my prediction, and what it is based on. First, what is every witless trained to do? Waste their time going door to door, not repair and maintain electrical distribution networks and power stations. Now, how much electricity does it generate to go out in field circus? None.

Then, once the New Dark Ages comes, there will be no opportunity to learn. Everything you do is what you are told to, not conducive to learn how to generate or transmit electricity or communications systems. The whole infrastructure will collapse--if it doesn't get destroyed, it will fall into disrepair because no one is able to fix it. And it will stay that way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit