I'm Finally Registered!

by SuspiciousMinds 36 Replies latest jw friends

• SuspiciousMinds
    SuspiciousMinds

Wow - Finally!

After several months of reading this forum daily, I'm finally registered and able to post! I know many of you well from reading current threads almost daily since last summer. I've also spent several hours researching older threads. I have learned lots from this site and it has definitely contributed to my doubs regarding the Watchtower Society. I've really enjoyed comments from posters such as Blondie, seeker4, AllTimeJeff, Awakened @ Gilead, JimmyPage, undercover, stillin74 (But of course, there are tons more that I can't think of at the moment!). I've learned a lot from all of you!

To introduce myself (without giving up too much info), I am in my 20's. Of course both my wife and I have almost all of our close relatives "in" so I have been having to tread lightly. I have formerly held "positions" in the congregation (pioneer, ms), but now I am barely active.

Here are the issues I've had the most issues with:

1) Generation change in 1995 when the previous teaching expired - and no one noticed!

2) Date of 607 BCE for the fall of Jerusalem.

That's it for now! I look forward to chatting with all of you now that I'm a member!

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Welcome on board, I just registered too,...I hope they don't SHUN newbies here,.lol!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome to the board!!

• noni1974
    noni1974

Welcome glad you could join us here.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    1) Generation change in 1995 when the previous teaching expired - and no one noticed!

Hey, mine too. It changed again in 2008. If I weren't already out, that would have done it.

Welcome aboard.

• only me
    only me

Hi SuspiciousMinds

Welcome to the board!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome to both SuspiciousMinds and africanGBMember! No shunning here.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Yep, those are biggies! Glad you didn't dismiss the questions regarding those issues.

Welcome! And I look forward to your comments!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Great to have you on board.enjoy the LOVE!!!!! It is UNconditional.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Glad yo have you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit