Now Some Witnesses Are Buying Backpacks To Get Ready For The Great Tribulation!

by minimus 92 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Stock up on 30 packs now!!

• Dagney
    Dagney

"I doubt a backpack of supplies will do much good in the Great Trib, "

Exactly. **sigh**

According to their propaganda, er, literature, the pictures show only divine intervention is going to save them from the horrendous mass destruction.

You know I laugh at this, then get a pang of sadness at the thought of my elderly mother worried to death about my upcoming painful destruction. **heavy sigh**

• minimus
    minimus

This just shows you how some JWs are really nuts!

• steve2
    steve2

Good. Now I just hope they will fill those backpacks up with assorted survival goodies and take themselves off into the remotest part of the country.

• blondie
    blondie

I bet some jw is making a bundle on this.

http://bpreparedproducts.com/

http://dwsilver.com/dpp.html

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Now Some Witnesses Are Buying Backpacks To Get Ready For The Great Tribulation!

Getting a bug out bag in the current environment is probably a good idea.

• Poztate
    Poztate

Backpacks...Hah... That is small potatoes

My Dad studied with a young couple back in the late 1950's

One of the scriptures at one study talked about "fleeing to the mountains"

I don't think even then it was meant to be taken literally.

They went and bought an old converted school bus (fully equipped camper) so when things got tough they could escape.

I am sure they have sold it by now.....

• still_in74
    still_in74

so much for trusting in Jehovah.
    after the WT printed that article about having an "emergency kit" I am sure many JW's got all excited that the "New World Order" was coming soon...

man......... "New World Order" - sounds so cultish when say it a few times eh? - "New World Order" - "New World Order"

• minimus
    minimus

Well....you never know when the Great Tribulation will come.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remember a few months back my sister in law, from what I thought at the moment, had an urgent need to buy supplies. My went along, bought some water and food for storage. I laughed until I learned it came from the podium. So every local JW was buying supplies.

So I suppose the kool-aid patrol is up to their usual shenanigans and directing people to invest in back packs, how cute

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit