I got invited to the KH for the Traveling Circuit Overseer's talk

by lavendar 33 Replies latest jw friends

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Dear Lavendar,

You ask

"But don't you think I should DO SOMETHING to help him see the deception of the WTS? By gently and lovingly asking strategic questions about the WTS, don't you think he will eventually realize he's been duped?"

Answer: YES!!! If you love your son, of course you will. Don't be confrontational. Use viewpoint questions. Be loving. Be kind. Be yourself.

The Oracle

PS: GOOD LUCK!

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Just my 2c -

If you do go, make sure you take an alternative Bible, King James/New American/Revised Standard, whatever - main thing - don't just follow along with the New World Transobfuscation. Carefully make note of any alternative readings to any of the scriptures the travelling snake oil salesman quotes or reads (which, from what I hear, are becoming fewer and fewer anyway) and then, if applicable, sow some fodder for a dub mind to churn over...

My condolences...

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

cawshun,

"We can buy lottery tickets now"

Have I missed something here, what this about being allowed to buy lottery tickets.

KT

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I missed that too... are they buying lottery tickets now? This flows so terrifyingly into Purp's post about Shirley Jackson's "The Lottery"!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit