New Jehovah's Witness forum on Facebook (w/real JW's)

by middleman 47 Replies latest jw friends

• middleman
    middleman

I'm curious who do you think would shut it down?

• Robert7
    Robert7

It's been closed off to the public!

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I'm curious who do you think would shut it down?

The admin. It is run by JW's.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Closed (to the public) ... like their minds.

• Gordy
    Gordy

On Facebook they had a forum called "REAL Jehovahs Witnesses" which I posted on. But it disappeared I wonder if this a replacement for it.

The other one got quite a few posting critising JWs and posting answers to their teachings which I think were starting to have an effect.

• middleman
    middleman

The room is back open to the public......

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I have only posted a couple of non bashing posts.

I kinda like my anonimity here so will say anything. How bizarre that 14 years on i still will not show my face.

Paul

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I can't help thinking that apostates that spam the pro-jw boards are behaving much like the trouble-makers we had on JWD last summer.
    It may be one thing to post a little question to get people to start thinking but to overtly mock and criticize them when they are clearly just looking for a little corner of the net to hang out... Just seems wrong to harrass them. And it's counter-productive in that it just re-inforces their belief that apostates sole goal is to cause trouble for them.
    Live and let live. Better to let our own light shine in our own little corner and entice them with kindness rather than mockery.
    -Aude.

Might be helpful to remember that the board you're posting on now was, upon its inception, a pro jw board. Spam is spam, but honest discussion should not be construed as such.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit