New Jehovah's Witness forum on Facebook (w/real JW's)

by middleman 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Oh lordie, I checked it out. Under:

Topic: What's your favorite publication from the Society?

someone should post "Crisis of Conscience". Free Smiley Face

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I had a group on Facebook - might still be there with regards to Pedophiles in the congregations and how many covered it up. I can't remember the name of the goup off the top of my head but I had a hellofa lot of "hate mail" where witnesses and even former witneses (who still believe it's the truth) lashed out at me. Some listened as I very calmly led them to sites and articles with regards to pedophiles, others just tongue lashed for all they were worth - those I pretty much told to go back and hide under the organisation rock and be held accountable to their god.

Yes many JWs are hooking up on the net and telling of their love for the wonderful guard.

• chickpea
    chickpea

ya know....
    these smarty pants think
    they know more than the
    b0rg about how well (or not)
    they can handle the interwebs....
    they already display ïndependent
    thinking by showing up online!

if any X-JWs end up there,
    i hope they are cunning and
    subtle, not mocking and derisive...
    nothing like making a JW think they
    are being persecuted for their faith
    to drive them back to mother's
    smothering embrace.....

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

someone should post "Crisis of Conscience". Free Smiley Face

I see someone did.

I can't read too much there. It nauseates me to think I used to be like them.

W

• minimus
    minimus

THIS WON'T BE AROUND LONG. WAIT TILL "MOTHER" FINDS OUT! I'M TELLIN'.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    THIS WON'T BE AROUND LONG. WAIT TILL "MOTHER" FINDS OUT! I'M TELLIN'.

If "mother" tells them to take it down there's nothing to prevent one of us from creating a new one.

W

• minimus
    minimus

And you thought Minimus' questions were lame?? Check out all their dumb questions!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Thats funny. On the favorite pubs site they couldn't even remember the live forever book they just called it the big red book.

Thats how special the crappy lit is.

• undercover
    undercover

Ya gotta like this "Mike" dude...

Here is his comments on the Great Tribulation thread where everyone is forecasting this current economic crisis to lead to the "end"

1929? Wall street crash? Anyone? Ringing any bells?

Come on guys seriously, you lot see every possible downturn or catastrophe as a sign that the end is nigh, what is really bad is that you view these things with almost a sense of glee, this things genuinely affect people.

Remember before you all get your armaggeddon overnight bags ready you need to see the world governments SERIOUSLY turn on organised religion, as in oppressing it in a MAJOR way.

That would be the sign that you better baton down the hatches not some normal occurance which happens every other decade

Check out his comments on the "evolution" thread as well...good stuff.

• My Struggle
    My Struggle

I am on there now having a nice discussion. They are taking the standard line of reasoning (though it is somewhat different than official JW teachings), I can not wait to see what happens when I reveal their flaws. I will tell what thread it is when I show them their flaws.

It is nice talking to active Dubs and seeing how they respond to things I have learned sense I have been out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit