New Jehovah's Witness forum on Facebook (w/real JW's)

by middleman 47 Replies latest jw friends

• My Struggle
    My Struggle

Crap. The only people that are on the discussions are apostates.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

What's really ironic is how many JW's from Singapore are openly posting their pic and location and name there. Don't they realize they are banned in Singapore?

http://www.singapore-window.org/81023st1.htm

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

WTF?

Kit

• middleman
    middleman

My Struggle wrote "Crap. The only people that are on the discussions are apostates."

Mainly yes but there are a few JW's......that are trying.......

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I can't help thinking that apostates that spam the pro-jw boards are behaving much like the trouble-makers we had on JWD last summer.

It may be one thing to post a little question to get people to start thinking but to overtly mock and criticize them when they are clearly just looking for a little corner of the net to hang out... Just seems wrong to harrass them. And it's counter-productive in that it just re-inforces their belief that apostates sole goal is to cause trouble for them.

Live and let live. Better to let our own light shine in our own little corner and entice them with kindness rather than mockery.

-Aude.

• watson
    watson

Good point Aude.

• moshe
    moshe

Goldfish don't last very long in an aquarium when the Piranna fish are put in the tank. This JW forum won't survive, either.

• free2think
    free2think

I noticed a few familiar faces in the group..........from here lol. You guys are funny.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

It is funny how it has been taken over by JWD'ers, i get a feeling it will soon be taken down. lol

Paul

• free2think
    free2think

I think it will too Digd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit