New Jehovah's Witness forum on Facebook (w/real JW's)

by middleman 47 Replies latest jw friends

• middleman
    middleman

It's called "Jehovah's Witness Facebook Forum"

Check it out could be interesting.......................

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51298429787#/group.php?gid=51298429787

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

JWs are posting pictures of their children on this Facebook site.....I wonder if they realize how many perverts are within their flock?

• DJK
    DJK

I see someone I know (sort of )on the members list.

• bob1999
    bob1999

I just joined.

Peace

• bob1999
    bob1999

I didn't think JW's were to play with the internet?

What would Brooklyn think?

peace

• besty
    besty

joined lol

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Hateful speech will get you banned? I wonder what happens if someone comes along with sound logic that refutes the witless position--even whole blocks out of the Bible that undermines their doctrine. Even without bashing the religion, it is possible for someone to come up with sound arguments against the religion. This can happen if someone who is a witless in good standing at the time of signing up later goes to the Kingdumb Hell, hears a talk that blatantly contradicts the Bible (let alone past doctrine), and then posts the blatant contradiction along with the scripture it contradicts.

I wonder how long it is going to take the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger to catch on and ban such forums among the witlesses. They already did that for MySpace (you lose any "privileges" if you are caught with an account there). Something tells me that Facebook is next (though MySpace is possibly more tolerant than Facebook, though I have not seen Facebook thoroughly).

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Someone has asked what the good news is. The JWs are posting, in reply, the likes of Matt 24:24, Dan 2:44 and Rev 21:3,4. Great verses, all of them, but none of them actually declare what the good news (gospel is).

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Rebecca wrote22 minutes ago
    i grew up in truth,all my mothers side are jehovas

Oh, Rebecca, Rebecca, Rebecca... Where do we start with you? -Aude.

• carla
    carla

"all my mothers side are jehovahs"- oh my! she must be so lucky to have a whole bunch of jehovahs!

As password already pointed out I think they may have been infiltrated by an apostate already if you check out -

What is the 'good news' that I hear about your people preaching?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit