I've got pneumonia

by sacolton 42 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

SACOLTON- I hope you get to feeling better soon. Keep taking ALL your medication and drink lots of fluids . We will be thinking good thoughts for you

• mouthy
    mouthy

oh I am sorry to hear that... take great care of yourself it is nothing to neglect, Lots of rest ,take your meds,
    You know what I will be doing for you

Outlaw go to your room!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Mouthy)))..LOL!!.......He`s still alive..At least 9 hrs ago he was..I`m patient..I can wait..

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Mandette
    Mandette

SA

If I remember right you're on the generic version of Zithromax. AWESOME stuff. The winter of 05/06 I had pnuemonia at least 5 times. I feel for you!!!!

Take all your meds!! Drink lots of fluid!!! REST REST and more REST!!!!!!!

FEEL BETTER SOON!!!

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

For what it's worth, here's my experience:

Because of burning the candle at both ends about 30 years ago, I developed pneumonia, bronchitis and pleurisy, all at once. Doctors didn't know what to do for me. At the hospital, they gave me antibiotics, but I didn't improve. An ambulance brought me home, and a nurse looked in on me twice a day. I just knew I was about to die. But one morning while lying listlessly in bed, I turned on the radio and heard a nutritionist guarantee that following her recipe would immediately cure the flu and any related symptoms, even the common cold. I felt the lady was a nut, but several people phoned in and related how her recipe had cured them, as if a miracle had occurred. When my wife came home, I told her about the recipe and she went out to buy the ingredients. The recipe cured me of all aches, pains and symptoms in three days - after I had been lying helplessly in bed for three months! I've never had a cold or the flu since, and that was three decades ago.

Today we don't actually need the recipe since the mixture is available in tablets, powders and liquids that can be purchased from a health food store. I highly recommend products with high doses of nutritional yeast, amino acids and vitamins. Hardly anything is worth more than possessing good health and a feeling of exceptional well-being.

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Hey Sacs,

Hope you start feeling better soon. It may take awhile before you're feeling 100%

All the best man,

Alex

• Satanus
    Satanus

ft

Do you want to tell everyone what the amazing cure is?

S

• sacolton
    sacolton

Feeling better. Finally got a good nap in today. Ate a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I had pneumonia once. I prayed to Jehober, signed up to pioneer and I was cured.

You now know what you need to do Sacolton!

Just kiddin'-get better soon.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Sounds like you have had a rough time Sacolton.

Glad to hear you are starting to feel a bit better. Hopefully your recovery will continue, and you will back to your old healthy self.

The Oracle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit