Did You Hate Going In Service???

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

When I think back---the poor kids having to do this.

• Newborn
    Newborn

YES - but I convinced myself I liked it...

It's horrible to force children to preach like that!!

• yknot
    yknot

You know yall are right......

My daughter is reading Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm and when we got to the part about the Simpson kids selling soap door to door and the company's circular telling them what to say (similar to KMs 'how to present') I felt sick to my stomach because the soap company clearly was taking advantaged of them.......

DAMN, I was a soap selling kid !!!!

• crapola
    crapola

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yes, I hated it because I was always cold. It always happened in the mornings, which were always cold even in summer. I also hated Sunday morning meetings because of how cold it was on my bare legs. It was horrible!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When I was little,I loved it..Coffee break..Ice-creme!!..I`d sit on a 3 inch nail for Ice-creme!!......When I got older I did`nt want to go.....Try quiting Field Service with 2 brain washed JW parents..It`s not going to happen!!..Hit Over Head 2...............................................................................................................................................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• annalice
    annalice

Yeah I hated it ,especially when pulling into the driveway of a person I knew from school and it was my turn to get out of the car. Oh my god how humiliating. I would pray and pray all the way to the door that know one would be home.

• loosie
    loosie

I hated going out. But I was looking for a husband. And if I didn't go out I would never land one.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Absolutely hated it. Loved the coffee breaks though.

The Claw

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I was like a dog being forced into the vets office.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit