Ann Coulter

by megaflower 75 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Olbermann is another blight. They should both be locked in a closet and see what emerges.

BTS

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

She's an act, like Morton Downey years ago or Jerry Springer or to some extent Rush Limbaugh. Be outlandish, rude and shocking. It's all an act and it is suprising anyone listens to a word she says.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Crazy Annie is indeed an entertainer, for those who admire her act, and are so horrified they can not avoid watching.

Word is she wrote a book recently that is generating quite a buzz

http://www.staggeron.org/universe.html#shameless_coulter_book

Crazy Annie Coulter

Crazy Annie

• undercover
    undercover
    I take her about as seriously as I take Stephen Colbert's persona. Whether or not she really believes what she spouts is kind of irrelevant to the success of her act.

I don't take her as seriously as I do Colbert.

The difference between the two is that she spouts her rhetoric as if it's relevant and she should be heard and recognized while Colbert is mocking and satirizing and he knows it and his audience knows it. Too many of Coulter's audience buys into her BS while Colbert's audience gets a good chuckle.

• Dagney
    Dagney

"The difference between the two is that she spouts her rhetoric as if it's relevant and she should be heard and recognized while Colbert is mocking and satirizing and he knows it and his audience knows it. Too many of Coulter's audience buys into her BS while Colbert's audience gets a good chuckle."

Exactly.

• Caedes
    Caedes

OMG...it's zombie Coulter...braaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnsssss!!!

TO her many supporters,

Do you really believe it is up to America to invade other countries and convert them to christianity? Is that what American freedom and Democracy stands for? Because my impression is that you want to be the good guys?

I really hope that withered putrescent old oxygen thief is just kidding because her opinions sound like a sick joke to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit