Taking the hits from the folks over the years

by Farkel 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I like onery old men but you're not old cuz 60 is the new 50.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Satanus: "'folks' You must be feeling a bit mellow, at the moment;)"

Could be. I often post in the wee hours of the morning, a very mellow time for me. Everything's quiet and peaceful. I've also never been on the receiving end of one of Farkel's lethal zingers. That probably helps a bit, too.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Farkel..Let them say what they want,it goes with the territory..You`ve kept us laughing,entertained and informed..With any luck you`ll continue to do so,even after you`ve found your Kewl Babe!..LOL!!..

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• musky
    musky

Your post didn't mention the positive comments you receive. I think there are a lot of people here that respect your posts. Not so many that don't.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Farkel...

We're of the same generation. We're just down "the road" more than those starting out, and man will their opinions change when they get to where we are (and it happens oh soooo fast). I just laugh at some of their comments and think two things.... 1) I use to sometimes think that way; and 2) "bite me".

"to Farkel"

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I’m 60 this year.(I feel 25 inside. Does that count?)

I'm 46 but I feel 80.

Wanna trade?

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I'm 46 but I feel 80.

Wanna trade?

Chris, you could try "fitness"

• Gregor
    Gregor

Yeah, Farky, I'm familiar with that little cheap shot here. Seems like when I start making a point or say something that touches a nerve it is just too tempting call me an 'old man' or some other old age term. I am a 33 yr old living in a damn fine looking 63 yr old body and I can still hold my own, although I don't mind if a young lady wants to hold it for me. (Just kidding dear, in case you're reading this.)

• minimus
    minimus

The issue isn't about age.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit