Am I welcome here?

by WanderingStar 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Deacon
    Deacon

and if you would care to show them all your posts here...Im sure it will help in your application for reinstatement.

I feel used!!

(_*_)kmb

<Deacon having an outraged two minutes at falling for it again> LOL

• Deacon
    Deacon

apologies to all honest hearted persons for my outburst....

LOL

• DFshipped
    DFshipped

Dear wandering
    You can see from the first few replies that some people here will be peaceful and open minded. You also see from some of the later replies ( to me ) that there also some who do not share that sentiment. Beware of the bitterness and do not be dissapointed by it. Bitterness and resentment is destructive.
    So I look forward to communicating with you.
    My suggestion is that you try to avoid any posts that appear to be provoking futile argument.
    Take care

• Deacon
    Deacon

Dear self righteous NickL aka Disfellowshipped.

Your arrogance astounds me. Should you be as sincere as you like to sound, then what on earth are you doing here? Please explain the reasoning behind seeking reinstatement and associating with obviously (Society) dissedant people, several dozen disfellowshipped ..just like yourself..

Wait, I understand, you have mastered self deception, you are STILL and elder at heart.

Jehovah forbid that you EVER are permitted to judge people again in an official capacity...for you WILL the be self righteous smug son of a gun that will shun all these good people here who offered you nothing but a listening ear and the place to heal....AND YOU WILL BE A FANATIC IN DOING SO.

and please, tell me the name of the congregation that you are attending so when you plead repentence....the whole true story of your self deception may be manifest..

get a life, at least be honest with yourself and not this bull that you seem to believe about yourself, my empathy has run its course with you....

for you are the epitome of what is wrong with the whole process.

and you fool no one.

Edited by - Deacon on 1 February 2001 13:23:21

• DFshipped
    DFshipped

W'Star
    PS to my last reply.
    I also want to just say that I applaud your courage in stating here that you are considering going to back to meetings.
    You will need that courage because it may not be easy at first, but it gets a bit easier after a while and it will help you not to forget the benefits of both the association that you will see being enjoyed, and the instruction we recieve there.
    Go for it !!

• nelly136
    nelly136

just curious DF, will you be coming back here after youre reinstated, would we be good enough to talk to then?
    not judging just wondering, attack of the morbid curiosities got the better of me,
    nelly

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i just want to say that i don't find people here to be bitter at all. (well except for one or two;) most people here are kind, nice, loving people who are accepting of all the HONEST ones who post here.

harmony

• DFshipped
    DFshipped

Hey Nellie
    Thats a good question.
    When I arrived here at first I was't sure who were posting, but realized that there were som honest hearted non-witnesses and even some df'd ones who are sincere about going back
    So to answer your question ( and hopefully satisfy that morbid curiosity LOL )
    I'm not sure at this stage. I think I have made some interesting friends who email me, and we have some constructive discussions. Ofcourse there are some pretty volatile fellows here so I may be hounded out of town. LOL
    In any event My 1st Post asked what this board is all about and who posts here ......I was told by many that these are all non-judgmental open minded people. And for the most part I have seen that. But as you can see there are some pretty un-open , judgemental people too.
    I started posting ( one or 2 posts only) under a different nick name , but thought in all fairness I should Id myself as a df'd person
    and allow people to choose to talk to me or not. I have never implied anything other than my desire to get back and my support for the Org.
    So in a nutshell
    You asked will you be good enough to talk to ?
    Like you I will select who I would like to talk to and who not to. If for example I reply to someone I respect and others read it or choose to reply I may or may not respond to them. Like everyone here I will continue to use my own judgement and would like that to be respected by all these open and honest people. Some people I will ignore ...others I will not.
    Does that sound fair?

• amicus
    amicus

Hi, WanderingStar, as one of the

honest, open minded, inactive, disruptive, both shallow and deep, critical of the WBTS, kewl, re-spiritual?, I feel used!!, outraged, honest hearted, dissapointed, peaceful and open minded, destructive, futile, self righteous, reasoning, dissedant (dissident), elder at heart, self righteous smug son of a gun, good enough, not judging just wondering, bitter, -kind, nice, loving-, sincere, morbid, interesting, constructive, pretty volatile, hounded, non-judgmental open minded, pretty un-open, good enough to talk to, like to talk, never implied anything other than my desire, in a nutshell, open and honest, fair,

people who post here, I'd like to say that you don't offend me one bit!
    I hope you stick around. This is a nice group. And there's always room for one more.

• nelly136
    nelly136

well nice to meet you Df, or can I call you nick sounds more personal,
    yep people have opinions and pretty strong ones sometimes but that happens is to be expected on a db,
    you did come across a bit *none of them are talking to me so I'll slum it with you lot*
    at least you were honest and made no pretense that you'd be here under normal circumstances and I appreciate that,
    so nice to meet you
    thankyou for humouring my morbid curiosity, I hope that you continue to visit, especially after you've been reinstated :-)
    nelly

exjw dd no intention of going back, but not bothered if you choose to cos youre probably big and ugly enough to look after yourself ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit