It's unanimous-women are confusing

by keyser soze 23 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Women are easy to understand. They're all confused and haven't a clue what they want--you just have to show them.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

All right, zip your fly back up, John.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Yea, got my vote,...

How can mere mortal man be expected to know and understand woman if they can't even read each other?

They're like a Rubiks Cube with some of the labels switched around; you'll never solve the puzzle,....

lol

• evergreen
    evergreen

Have to admit, women truly are confusing. They dont give much away, which for us blokes can be a difficult challenge. Have to admit though, I love women -they are so cute. There is this lovely english girl at my work and have recently found out some really juicy information about her and was flabbergasted. I am married, but boy is she a true english rose (a Lady).....have to say she is so cute. Dohhh I wish I was single again!!!!!!!!

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

It is easy to understand women...you just have to develop the skill to read their minds. A woman expects you to know what she wants, what she needs and how you should respond to her...all via telepathy!! Isn't that simple guys?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's unanimous: Germans are confused.

• dinah
    dinah

Flyin' you are a Southern Woman. The most confusing of all, cos we are raised to be "nice"

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Here's the deal: there is no set formula to understanding women. Get that? No set formula. Why? Because women are individuals. Most times when women seem uninterested, it's because you haven't captured their interest. And maybe you're never going to. She does have a life and it does not revolve around you. You might have to let her know, through time, that you are worth her attention.

As long as a guy looks for one set formula that will work with any and every woman, he's going to flub things most of the time. I sure don't want to be judged by the last few women you pursued. Communicate with me through thoughtfulness, words, actions and deeds. Don't try to play games with me. I don't want to play games. My life is too real for that. If I want to play games, I'll play board games and cards with my grandson.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

women - you cant live with them and you cant live without them

• dinah
    dinah

LOL. Disregard my last post.

I love you, Flying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit