It's unanimous-women are confusing

by keyser soze 23 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

It turns that men aren't the only ones who have trouble reading women. It seems that women can't read other women, either. According to a study conducted in Germany, at least:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29034232

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh Keyser! We are not you jerk, you're too sweet!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

No beks, we just give ourselves away too easily by looking downward.

• Nowman
    Nowman

Ok, I am a woman. Have not been in the dating scene for 9 years now. But, me being a woman, I will tell you what I would think and why it may have been hard to read me at times...

I never wanted to throw myself at anyone, so even when I knew I loved my hubby, I never showed this alot in the beginning because I figured he wanted a challenge. I figured he wanted the chase. If I was too open, perhaps it would have gotten boring? Perhaps it would not have been fun for him anymore, if I would have just laid eveything on the table in the beginning?

To be clear, I gave him enough to know I was interested, but not too much to give him the advantage. Honestly, I wanted the advantage.

Ya, I guess this is why women are hard to read, LOL.

Nikki

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ahhh you do that whether your interested in a second date of not!!

Man some guys have that problem soooooooooo bad.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I think the Woman-speak is what gets me

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I like it when women try to have the upper hand by acting uninterested.

It lets me know when to blow them off.

A relationship should not be a contest. It should be a relationship.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

The problem, at least as far as this study goes, is that it's speed dating. The idea is to figure out if someone is interested as quickly as you can. Kind of difficult when someone isn't up front.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well that's why speed dating doesn't work. Who's going to be honest and upfront in 5 minutes lol

• beksbks
    beksbks

I know in my particular case, I try so hard to preserve the guys self esteem, sometimes I appear to be interested when I'm not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit