I am a Return Visit

by besty 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

to make matters worse, we have to see her picture!She is an ass calling the kettle brown even. Does NO ONE know her in real life? She neeeds some "counsel"!

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

That picture does something to you, right? ;-)

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Yes it does pp.....indeed...lol. HEY! Your a Good Christian my dear man, don't make me carry this on yet further..lol :p I have seen better heads on totem poles.

• besty
    besty

Just to clarify for JWN I haven't told any lies so far in my discussions with the Witnesses - I have been calm and respectful and polite.

My aim is to help them think without the Watchtower filter, on subjects that may make them see things differently.

<Being well trained JW's they are better at pushing their agenda than listening to me...>

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

"You can print out the "child abuse telememo" and ask them why would WTS need this form if child abuse was so rare within WTS ..."

There are 3 copies of the telememo on Barbara's summary. Make sure to use the newest one that is 2 pages. Look over the questions on the telememo carefully and make sure they read the last question. "9. How many elders felt that the victim was somewhat at fault or willingly participated in the acts?"

You would blow your cover by using the Oct 2007 Awake unless they provided you with a copy of it. If so, point out to them 1st para on page 11. It says, "Hence, it is widely agreed that children cannot give any meaningful consent to engage in sexual relations. In other words, if an adult (or significantly older youth) has relations with a child, the older person cannot excuse the act by saying that the child did not object or that the child asked for it. The adult is guilty of rape. This is a crime, often punishable by a prison sentence. The responsibility for the rape belongs with the rapist, not the unwilling victim."

Again, we see them speaking out of both sides of their mouths. In public they play all nice but in the private/secret telememo you see what they really think.

• abbagail
    abbagail

LOL at cognizant to his instructor: "Hey that's my entire family you are calling a 'fringe'."

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

lying besty? using methods of deception to achieve what?

John 8:44
    You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

what has inspired you to create a web of lies? whatever it is, it is nothing that is from God.

LOL Reniaa...why have you switched modes when it comes to someone other than the WT speaking? If it were them it'd be spritiual warfare strategy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit