I am a Return Visit

by besty 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• besty
    besty

quick update:

After several more calls I have revealed to them I've been checking out the Witnesses on the Internet

Next visit we will discuss information I have 'found' re child abuse settlements and 607 controversy

They had no idea about multi-million dollar settlements - there 1st reaction was that it probably lies - oh dear.

Any suggestions on what to show them gratefully accepted.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Besty, this is great stuff!

Thank you for the update.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Economy of truth can not be overrated, especially in these pragmatic times with realists seen shouting rational slogans in drive by attacks on the deluded masses.

• blondie
    blondie

Panda tract? I heard that was replaced by one without the Panda. I'm surprised they still have the old ones in stock at the hall or in their bag.

• boyzone
    boyzone

I'm trying to access Barbara's website for information but keep being redirected to a foreign language site. If anyone can access www.watchtowerinformationservice.org there might be legal quotes or a judge's summing up you can use Besty. They'd have to take notice of that.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

boyzone:

if you mean Barbara Anderson's web site it's www.watchtowerdocuments.com

besty:

You can print out the "child abuse telememo" and ask them why would WTS need this form if child abuse was so rare within WTS world and also WTS own web site had a small article admitting to the settlements which they've burried deep enough for you not to find it unless you really know what to look for. Barbara Anderson's pdf has many pages from court trials that are quite incriminating and can be verified by the courts so any of that stuff would be good also it's good to tell "JW"s to contact the courts for actual documents if they don't believe you. Good luck

• reniaa
    reniaa

lying besty? using methods of deception to achieve what?

John 8:44
    You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

what has inspired you to create a web of lies? whatever it is, it is nothing that is from God.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Firstly, besty doesn't believe in God, so trying to theologically guilt trip him isn't going to keep him up at nights.

Secondly, you're a Jehovah's Witness. You probably spent a lot of time in the 80s and 90s going from door to door with an Awake! magazine that said the Creator (God, I assume) promised that a paradise earth would be hear before the generation who saw the events of 1914 died. Yeah, that one worked out well. So I think we can chalk that up as a lie.

You also taught people, if you were faithfully carrying out your commission to preach and teach, that the generation was wicked people. Except that changed in 2007, so that was another lie. Maybe you believed and taught that organ transplants = eating people. Another lie.

Hey, what about 607. The British Museum confirms that's a lie.

So, this web of lies you're talking about.........

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

pot callin the kettle black Reniaa?

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Besty, that web of lies you've spun, what inspired you to do that? Your schooling as a JW, perhaps?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit