6 human Needs! Most Importantly is a need for Certainty!

by Number1Anarchist 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• caliber
    caliber

Six Human Needs

1. A need for Certainty

2. Need for variety

3. Need to feel significant

4. Need for connection and love

5. Need for growth

6. Need to contribute

(4) love will give you confidence and the inspiration to attain all other

things on the list . Heartfelt Love can never replace absolute certainty

but in my opinion it's a damned close second !!!!

Caliber

• Satanus
    Satanus

yadda

'Satanus' comments are typical of the sheer ignorance of most westerners, and especially Americans, on nutrition.'

I played w vegetarianism and macrobiotics a few yrs ago. Over a period of decades, i have also read a lot on vitamins, minerals and diets, had a few dealings w health practioners, some quack. I also tried things that did seem to have merit. Ignorance on nutrition isn't something that would describe me.

S

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

If God didn't want us to eat animals then why did he make them out of meat?

BTS

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Satanus, ALL animals, bar none, eat almost exclusively a raw, whole, natural diet. They do not eat processed and cooked food and crap. Human beings, on the other hand, at least the ignorant and brainwashed ones, mostly eat heated, processed, de-natured food and junk. Then they wonder why they die of cancer, heart disease, are infertile, get arthritis, all manner of other diseases, etc. Go figure.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Nonsense. My cats have never had a raw meal. One caught all the mice that used to live in this complex, and she didn't eat one of them. They are both healthy, too. Betcha chimps would cook some stuff, if they could.

S

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

S, kittens are born with a natural hunting instinct, but eating prey is learned behavior.

If a kitten is removed from its mother before she teaches it to eat prey (or the mother is a housebound pet who never picked up the habit from her mom), they will not learn to associate their prey with food.

But as you've found, they can still make great mousers anyway.

~Sue

• exjdub
    exjdub
    I wish one could make the pursuit of "god" a personal quest, not inflicting their personal, existential discoveries on others, while being intellectually honest enough to acknowledge what they can and can't prove. Maybe I am a bit of a heretic, but thats where I am at right now.

Jeff...that's just straight out poetry right there. I agree wholeheartedly!

exjdub

• Satanus
    Satanus

Anyway, if you wanna start eating your meat and eggs raw, like all the other carnivores and omnivores, then have at it.

S

Hint, a few of them let it rot just a bit to tenderize it;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit