My Brother In Law just died tonight.

by AK - Jeff 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

My sympathies and condolences also. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Hugs

Newborn

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Sorry to hear about your family loss. While he was your wife's blood relative's ex, his life
    still crossed the path of the AK-Jeff family. I think your plan to boldly wear what he would
    have liked is excellent. The JW's won't talk to you anyway, so why wear what they would
    prefer?

Strength and peace to you and yours.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sorry to hear of your loss. But that is something I think we all could do( because you said you wish you had listened to your instincts of visiting)
    All our relitives that are still in bondage -let us send a "THINKING OF YOU "card. I do, It is for MY peace of mind. One of my sister-in-laws got it when she was dying ( I am told) & she read it & threw it on the floor,saying "How dare she"

I dare.... because I have a Heavenly Father & HE told me to express my love even to my enemies ,She was not one of mine but I guess I was one in her mind.

Unfortunatly I was the one that "pressed her into service" ( converted her to the WT from a Catholic. Shame on me.

• cawshun
    cawshun

Death can rob you of your friend but, it can not rob you of your memory of him.

My condolences

cawshun

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Sorry for your loss AK...

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

Sorry for your loss.

How nice that you are planning to wear clothes he would have liked. Funerals should be about the people we loved, not infomercials for the WT. I hope your choice of attire makes others in attendance think a little.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Sorry Jeff you ole ex died in the wooler.

Dismembered

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Sorry for your loss, Jeff.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

My heartfelt condolences Jeff.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sorry for your loss Jeff

Chris

Share this