Who is your favorite character on "Lost"? Favorite episode?

by JimmyPage 32 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

My favorite character is Sawyer. Such a smartass. My favorite episode was when Hurley won the lottery.

• sir82
    sir82

Gotta love Hurley!

But my all-time favorite line came from his mother, in last week's episode:

"Why is there a dead Pakistani on my couch?"

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

bttt

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

hell yea! sawyer.......he's such a bad boy!!

He can come to my house anytime!!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

The Constant was my favourite episode. Mr Eko was my favourite character...until he got bumped off.

Gotta love Sawyer though.

• Broken Hearted
    Broken Hearted

My favorite is Sayid, I love those bedroom eyes he has. As far as favorite episode, I love them all I had never watched them until last spring, got hooked and watched all 4 seasons at one time.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

As far as hotness goes? Actually I liked Claire... such a cutie, plus I have a thing for Australians.

BTW, I'm grumbling because my DVR locked up during last night's recording.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I never even started watching this series until right after New Years. I bought the first four seasons for one of my girlfriends for Christmas and, since we room together, I started watching it from the beginning. At first Jack was my favorite. I've always thought that Matthew Fox was, well, a Fox, but after watching all of the seasons, by far, my fave character is Sawyer. I love all the nicknames that he gives people, especially Hurley (Jumbotron). My fave episode was his flashback to prison and his ex-girlfriend came to tell him that he was a father. His reaction to her plea to write his daughter a letter had me laughing for days. "What am I supposed to write, 'Dear, Goo goo, gaa gaa'? IT'S A BABY"

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I like Will Robinson.

I like to hear the Robot yelling at him "Danger Will Robinson, Danger !!!"

Rub a Dub

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

that bald old dude. Sorry dont watch tv. but the few times ive seen it... like the old balding dude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit